This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not your maid!! *some language*

I apologize for the language but I'm only repeating it for the full effect of the story.

I went to Wal-Mart last night to pick up a couple of tapes for a wrestling show I was going to tape (said show is why I didn't post this sooner, heh heh). Since I was only running in, grabbing two things, self-checking, and running back out, I didn't particularly care where I parked so I just swept into the first remotely decent spot I saw, about five back from the door and one row over, not too shabby. Also right next to a cart corral. I was in a bit of a foul mood already...for reference, I'm in this foul mood approximately every 32 days. It was compounded by the fact that I was going to have to pick up a meal for my mom at a Dairy Queen that I HATE going to as well as just my usual state of cheerlessness.

When I parked, I noticed a silver SUV a couple spaces over from me where a couple of teenage girls were loading up about two bags of groceries from a cart. They looked like your typical snot-nosed SC teenage girls...combined, they probably weighed 30 pounds, half of which was make-up, and two ounces of which were cell phone.

I try to ignore them and get out of my car, locking the doors and starting to walk around, when one of the wenches suddenly seems to thrust her shopping cart at me.

Wench 1: *chirpy* "Could you put this up for me??" *note the lack of please or thank you*
    Me: "The fuck?"
    Wench 1: "Put this up for me!" *now note the lack of actual ASKING*

At this point, she turns and heads back for the SUV. I manage to resist the urge to simply throw her down and start throttling, and instead drag the cart after her, watch her get into the passenger's seat, and then proceed to deposit the cart right behind their SUV in plain sight. The driver leans out the window and glares at me.

Wench 2: "Hey, you can't leave that there!"
    Me: "It's not my bloody cart to deal with!"
    Wench 1: *whining* "I asked you to put it up for me!"
    Me: "And I'm saying NO! Put your own shit up!"
    Wench 2: "But she ASKED!"
    Me: "Just because you ask doesn't mean you automatically get what you want!"
    Wench 1: "You don't have to be so mean!"
    Me: "You don't have to be such a lazy fucking bitch! Put your own goddamn cart up!!"

At that point, the girl gets out and comes back to get the cart, still whining. "I ASKED nice, you were closer, now I have to walk ALL THE WAY..."

To which I broke in. "Do I have SERVANT written on my fucking forehead??"

They kept whining and bitching, and being up on this game, I took my notebook out of my purse and wrote down their license plate. And showed off my press badge while I let them know what I was doing. "And by the way, I'm writing down your plate number because if there's anything wrong with my car when I get back out here, I'm calling the police AND my boss at *newspaper* to deal with it!"

I then headed into the store. By the time I got out, they were gone and my car was as intact as it ever is.

If they were treating just some girl in the parking lot that way, I can only imagine how they would act towards store employees. UGH.

I hope they try to call the paper and complain about me. My bosses will rip them new ones. *snicker*
    "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

WOW! I bet daddy paid for the SUV and they had trouble deciding over the color they wanted (oh the peril!).

WOW! I cant believe that they asked a complete stranger in a parking lot to put their cart away for them. The gaul!

Glad you set them straight. I hate snobby little rich bitches like that!
    "If it offends one person, it effects everyone".....me, on the PC world in which we dwell.

Comment

WOW! You let them live?
      "I reject your reality and substitute my own"....Adam Savage-Mythbuster

Must remember to stop using "brain of death" on slower morons.... I meant customers.

Comment

Some day soon, life is going to teach them what the real definition of "Crisis" is, and it's a pity you won't be around to see them fail to deal with it, because they've never had to lift a finger in thier life.
        - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
          Some day soon, life is going to teach them what the real definition of "Crisis" is
          And truer words have never been spoken.

Comment

In the ongoing battle against the tyranny of the beautiful, today's score is:

MystyGlyttr 1
            The Cute and the Vapid 0

Let the smackdown continue!!
            Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

The best part is that they didn't even know the standard too-lazy-to-take-trolley-back dodge, which is to offer it to the nearest senior, or anybody who looks like they don't want to go to the trouble of finding their own trolley.
              I think, therefore I am. But I am micromanaged, therefore I am not.

Comment

Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
                Me: "Just because you ask doesn't mean you automatically get what you want!"
                Don't good parents teach their children that before they're five years old?
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Hopefully those little bitches learn a lesson (but I doubt it)...

Kinda OT: I wish Mysty really did wrestle them *is reminded of Chidori's suplex on Sousuke when he lost her homework* Ah, good times

Comment

I must have gone to college with their parents...

I lived on the first floor of a 3-story apartment building. The building had door buzzers, but there was no way remotely unlock the front door. Admittedly this was a nuisance for the folks living on the third floor.

So my bright bulb 3rd floor neighbors solved the issue by telling all their friends to ring MY buzzer and ask me to let them in the building. The logic was that since it was easier for me to open the door then it was for them, that I wouldn't mind doing it. They never asked, of course. They assumed.

Anyway I got suckered a couple of times. I'd open the door only to have the people tromp by me on their way to the third floor. The next time I was ready.

Buuuuzzzzzz...

Me: [opens window] Who are you looking for?

Idiot: Sara!

Me: Oh. You rang the wrong bell. You want 6.

Idiot: I just need to get in.

Me: Yeah. Push 6.

Idiot: She told me you would let me in.

Me: No.

Idiot: C'mon it's no big deal. You're on the same floor.

Me: I'm not letting you in. If you want Sarah, ring Sarah's buzzer and have Sara let you in.

Sure enough a few seconds later I heard stomping on the stairs and eventually Sarah knocked on my door.

Me: Yes?

Sarah: Why can't you let people in?

Me: I don't want to.

Sarah: I live on the third floor.

Me: So?

Sarah: So! It's a pain for me to come all the way down. You live six steps from the door!

Me: [shrug] I don't feel like opening the door.

Sarah: But it's easier for you to walk six steps than for me to take all those stairs.

Me: Why the hell should I walk six steps! It's easier to walk NO steps.

Sarah: God! You're such a bitch!

Me: Bye!

That was about the time I stopped caring if people thought I was a bitch. Funny.
                    The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                      Don't good parents teach their children that before they're five years old?
                      Ah but that's the catch. What makes you think they have good parents?
                      I AM the evil bastard!
                      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth Dips View Post
                        Sarah: God! You're such a bitch!
                        From the Sucky Person Dictionary:

bitch: (n) Any person who refuses do what you demand they do, or does not lie down and let you walk all over them.

Whatever happened to asking someone politely?
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                          Whatever happened to asking someone politely?
                          That takes them actually having respect for the person...
                          3 Basic rules for ordering food.
                          - Order from the menu.
                          - If you order something that will take some time to cook, then be prepared to wait.
                          - Don't talk about Fight Club.

Comment

thats funny....2 teenage girls getting miffed because they didnt get what they wanted..

Now if someone were to ask me "Hey, can you move this over for me please?" in a nice tone of voice I would....I have done it before....but if someone snarls at me or orders me to do it I will just look at them and walk off. I had one time this woman snarled at me and said "you left the cart there!" I just said Yeah I know...I dont work here so....oh well. (the cart was well away from her and her vehcicle.) she got mad and demanded to know where I worked. I replied "Im NOT telling you anything!" Its NOT your business so bye bye!" I turne and leave.
                            NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

Maybe I went to college with their cousins. I lived in a dorm that had suites (two rooms connected by one bathroom). The rooms have seperate phone lines. I got a call asking for suitemate who is currently on her phone:

Caller: Get Dee on the phone.
                              Me: Why don't you leave a message on her phone?
                              Caller: /sarcasm/ Uh....WHY DON'T YOU GO GET HER??
                              Me: Look, if you want to talk to her call HER phone. This is MY phone and I'm not Dee's secretary.
                              Caller: Are you too f@$king lazy to walk a few steps to get her??
                              Me: Alright fine. Hold on. (I noisely hang up the phone and take it off the hook again so the lovely person can't call back)

Thank god that was my last semester in the dorm life.

Comment

Working...
                              X