This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Upset Over Losing Car Keys

Last night, a customer was really upset over losing her car keys. She seemed really scared that she wouldn't get home. Eventually, a few of my coworkers including the assistant store director helped this customer with getting a ride home. Later on, the customer called the store saying that she found her keys. She was really embarrassed about what happened and wanted to thank the store for helping her. I suggested using e-mail and she seemed to think that was a good idea.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Glad she wanted to say thanks. My grandmother did that once. She went out the wrong exit and lost her car. Guy helped her find it. She came back and thanked him.

Too many people just wouldn't care.

Comment

It's always a happy time when customers call to say thanks/and or apologize for things. Makes me feel all warm and squishy inside.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

This is probably the best place to post this, rather than start a new thread. I remember once when working in retail, a woman left her wallet at our counter, I didn't even notice it till a customer told me....which was VERY nice of him, because, had he not told me, someone would have nicked off with it.

Anyways cut a long story short, we EVENTUALLY got in hold of the woman and she came back and gave me and my fellow co-worker a MASSIVE box of chocies as thanx for finding it (it was full of about $500+ so it's no surprise she was overjoyed!)
        I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha

Comment

We have a bucket of lost keys at the service desk where I work. There are probably about 10 sets of keys that were never claimed. There are also a plethora of cellphones, glasses, and walking canes in our possession. I wouldn't be surprised if I came across an old person in our store, stumbling into things, who can't find their keys and can't call anyone to come pick them up. I often wonder how people without keys get home, and why they don't come to check to see if we have them.

Comment

I lost my car keys in Wally-World a month or so ago. I was overjoyed when I called the store the next day and someone had turned them in! I couldn't believe it. I was very thankful

Comment

Working...
            X