This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else seen this commercial?

I wasn't sure if I should put this here but in a way it's a sighting.....

I was watchin tv and saw a commercial for the new Mr T show. The commercial he chews out a lady for going thru a 12 item or less lane with a full cart. It was too funny. I rewound it like 4 times. LMAO! He said "This isn't a suggestion it's a rule!" Then threw the sign in her cart...heeheehee.

Quoth traylk View Post
    I was watchin tv and saw a commercial for the new Mr T show.
    I *love* this one! Not enough to watch much TV looking for it, but I love it.
    Last edited by Ree; 09-28-2006, 01:17 AM. Reason: Excessive quoting
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth traylk View Post
      I was watchin tv and saw a commercial for the new Mr T show.
      *wonders if Mr T would like to come by my supermarket sometime*
      Last edited by Ree; 09-28-2006, 01:18 AM. Reason: Excessive quoting
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

I saw that in the middle of the night. it made me giggle. And think of this site!!!

Comment

I don't watch enough TV....

Does anyone know if this commercial is available for viewing online? I want to see it!
          "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
          - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Kogarashi, I can't seem to find the commercial online, but here's the official website: http://www.tvland.com/originals/ipitythefool/

Comment

I'm in with Mr. T!
              You're focusing on the problem. If you focus on the problem, you can't see the solution. Never focus on the problem! --From Patch Adams

Comment

That site behaved VERY badly for me. The sound quality was poor at best and it would NOT *permit* me to close that browser window (at least until DH came over and looked at it, thus invoking tech magic).
                "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Working...
                X