This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The family that games together...

My husband and I are WOW-heads, and as such we let out 8 yr old start some characters that he plays under our supervision and only once in a while.

I was looking and thinking the other day, and it hit me that soon he will be of age that girls will be of interest to him, and trying to preserve his innocence, I say to him "Son, I think you should be a priest..."(meaning an actual member of the clergy)

He looks at me very innocently and says "You mean I have to delete my warrior and my warlock?"....it took me a minute and I realized that he was talking about WOW....

I started cracking up and looked at my husband who was laughing hard.

My son is special. (in a good way)
    Last edited by Amina516; 08-14-2008, 01:07 AM. Reason: My internal spell check was on the fritz!!!

That is hilarious!
    MySpace

Comment

Cute kid.

Comment

So where on the internet can I try out World of Warcraft? I wanna see what all the fuss is about.

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
          So where on the internet can I try out World of Warcraft? I wanna see what all the fuss is about.
          https://signup.worldofwarcraft.com/trial/index.html
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
            Don't do it. Turn back now. Its not so much fuss as the most exquisitely orchestrated carrot on a stick ever created by man. It's not fun, its that you just can't not play. -.-

Comment

WOW can be a blast, but about a month and a half ago I got suckered into EVE Online, and havent gone back, and gave my beta key for Litch to a friend ...

*If* I ever log in again, I have a 70 alliance named Sonnenschein and a 70 horde named Neumond on Thunderhorn.

If you want to try the free trial for EVE Online, my name is Aruvqan and they only have 1 world server.
              EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
                gave my beta key for Litch to a friend ...

You did WHAT?!?!?!?!

Id have been your friend for that....

Comment

I could never leave the beauty that is Vanguard for any other game <3.

On-topic: I've accidentally interpreted what my parents say into game terms before... it usually leads to a moment of before I realize who I'm talking to.

Comment

Working...
                  X