This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Random Thought...

For all of you fellow office workers out there, and everyone else who uses this wonderful invention, are sticky notes not THE greatest thing?? I go through those things like crazy here! I use them to write down every message I take on the phone, I use them to jot down notes and numbers and questions. By the end of the day, my desk, computer and sometimes file cabinets are littered with these little saviors! I love them and don't know how I would stay organized and focused without them.

Well, the workday is over for me and I couldn't be happier!! The stress has ended for the day and I get a whole 14 hours before I have to endure it once again... time for a drink!! Thanks for reading my random thought!!!
    "Most lies about blondes are false."
    - Cincinnati Times-Star, headline
    "If you love your job, you haven't worked a day in your life." --Tommy Lasorda

*has ashamed look on face*

I have post-it's (aka sticky notes) everywhere

Comment

I don't get to use sticky notes at my current job. They're always such fun.

On a happy note, every once in a while, there's a sheet of bubble wrap, and/or HUGE rubberbands to play with.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I seldom use them at my current job, but yeah, I do love them
        Under The Moon Paranormal Research
        San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

A friend at Kinko's post-it noted the assistant managers desk on her last day while all the rest of us were at a meeting.

When she was done, it looked like his desk was completely covered with pink feathers.

And the best part? Under all the hundreds upon hundreds of post it notes on there, his desk was completely encased in packing tape.

All hail, Ashley!

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
            I don't get to use sticky notes at my current job. They're always such fun.

On a happy note, every once in a while, there's a sheet of bubble wrap, and/or HUGE rubberbands to play with.

Somewhere online, there's a sheet of bubblewrap you can click on and pop....

Comment

Quoth Tria View Post
              Somewhere online, there's a sheet of bubblewrap you can click on and pop....
              Here: http://http://www.virtual-bubblewrap.com/popnow.shtml

There are tons of different sites I found on google, though http://www.google.ca/search?hs=onM&h...G=Search&meta=

Comment

I love post-it notes! I have a somewhat erratic memory, so I carry post-it notes everywhere with me at school. I use them to do my assessment on- I make notes on how Munchkin A is doing with the math concept, or how Munchkin B is about sharing in the role play corner, then stick them to my desk. The only problem is keeping my desk clean....

I am the Queen of Post-it notes!
                Arsenic is 'natural'. Hemlock is 'organic'.

Comment

Bubble wrap

Bubble Wrap Rules. I love the virtual site. The best thing to do with it is put it on the floor and roll your desk chair over it. Pop them all at once.

Post it notes are cool too. I use them daily

Comment

We use our fork truck for that...

Rapscallion

Comment

Bubble wrap is awesome. Only problem though, it tends to freak out my cat. He's not sure what to make of it, and doesn't like the poppy sound.
                      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
                      X