This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pants

A friend of mine was walking down the street one day. Suddenly he stopped and said "Oh. My. God. Am I wearing pants?!" (He was.)
    The High Priest is an Illusion!

the only thing that would have made it even funnier is if he had actually forgotten to wear pants

I had a friend who used to do something similar... like ever 10 minutes he'd ask if his pants were falling down... until someone finally told him that next time he asked if they weren't coming down already they would be soon.
    ... memory fails me on who said that
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

I had a moment like that once.

I got up late for work (thankfully I only lived across the street) and had like 5 minutes to get there..i get up, get dressed, brush my teeth, grab my purse and run out the door. I get to my floor and I go to change, since I have to wear hospital issued scrubs..and as I lift my shirt up, I realize that my girls are hanging free. I forgot my bra...

I started laughing uncontrollably as i imagine the people were laughing at me when they saw me running without a bra...

I was allowed to run home and throw one on after I explained to the charge nurse what happened....As a women, she understood...

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
        the only thing that would have made it even funnier is if he had actually forgotten to wear pants
        Or was wearing a kilt.
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Have you ever let him go out without pants? It might be a valid question
          How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

The only male I know that I would allow to leave my house not wearing pants is my boyfriend, who wears a kilt.

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
              The only male I know that I would allow to leave my house not wearing pants is my boyfriend, who wears a kilt.
              But do you allow him to go regimental?
              "FUCK NO I DON'T WANT YOUR FREAKY ALIEN MOTHERSHIP ORANGES. " - Cookiesaur
              ~~

Munkie's NaNo WC: 9648

Comment

Quoth Munkie View Post
                You mean, wear it properly? He'd just be a guy in a skirt if he wasn't, wouldn't he?
                ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
                  You mean, wear it properly? He'd just be a guy in a skirt if he wasn't, wouldn't he?
                  not if he has a sheathed knife... if he has a big knife with him he can be wearing a pretty pink tutu and call it a kilt and not be argued with (I made the mistake of asking someone the difference between a kilt and skirt before... and he showed me the very large knife saying "this is the difference... and a true Scott knows how to use it to")
                  If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

i do something like that but is more of a... OH MY GOD am i wearing underwear?
                    or Oh my god when did i put my car in reverse.....

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                      not if he has a sheathed knife

"This is the difference... and a true Scott knows how to use it, too."
                      Now, let me just ask this... do you really think a guy like that is gonna chicken out and wear tighty-whities under his kilt?
                      ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                      And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth Munkie View Post
                        Not only do I allow him to go regimental, I encourage it.

Comment

Working...
                        X