This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do have other customers you know.

I've got two workorders for the same floor. One is to hang some pictures, the other is to deliver some moving boxes. So of course I take my tools to hang the pictures, and the boxes to deliver. I go to hang the pictures first:

SC: Why did you bring the boxes?
    Me: They're for someone else.
    SC: Is someone in here moving, nobody has said anything about someone moving....
    Me: Yeah, they're for a different section.
    SC: A different section?
    Me: Yes.
    SC: Oh, then why did you bring them here?
    Me: I just brought them with me to save a trip (DUH!)
    SC: Oh, okay

and off to the next customer

SC: Why did you bring a toolbox to deliver these?
    Me:
    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
    Quoth = Crossbow "EvilHomer, Irv, Gravekeeper, and Seraph: the Four Horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse."

Hee. They're so cute when they think they're the only customers.

Yes. You do have to give me you serial number every time you call. We have other customers besides you and I haven't memorized everyone's serial numbers.

Yes. If it's been two weeks since I talked to you last, chances are I don't remember what I told you. I've helped a hundred other people with similar problems and you all blend together after a while. It will take a few moments for me to retrieve the information specific to YOU and YOUR problem.

Yes. You got Carl's voice mail because he is helping ANOTHER CUSTOMER who called before you did.

Yes. The free giveaways at our show booth are gone because other customers stopped by first and Mark ran out.

Another CS member [I wish I could remember who] deserves a lot of credit for naming this phenomenon as "Only Customer Syndrome." If you're reading this step up and take a bow.
    The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Working...
    X