Go Back   Customers Suck! > Site News > Site News

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 04:07 PM
Is not a mind reader

Quote:
Quoth Food Lady View Post
Because people are used to arguments being allowed on other forums. That doesn't excuse it, though. I'm glad now for the rules here.
Thank you, FL. I know people think we nitpick and are too strict, but it really is what makes it nice around here and we try to keep it that way.

Old 10-21-2012, 05:52 PM
Security

Quote:
Quoth Peppergirl View Post
Thank you, FL. I know people think we nitpick and are too strict, but it really is what makes it nice around here and we try to keep it that way.
and I for one welcome our nitpicky mod overlords

If I said thank you guys for doing a thankless job, does that statement become untrue, a paradox, or an oxymoron?

Old 10-25-2012, 05:23 PM
Chairman of the Board

Quote:
Quoth Peppergirl View Post
Having to bump this again. And again. And again.

I'm just baffled as to why this is such a difficult concept.
I think it's because people are confused as to whether any disagreement with an OP is allowed at all.

Old 10-25-2012, 11:57 PM
Who knows WHAT I do!

Quote:
Quoth Pixilated View Post
I think it's because people are confused as to whether any disagreement with an OP is allowed at all.
I think Dips does a pretty good job of explaining it here (pg. 8), at least as I interpret it. Thought I might kick in that we should prolly keep writing abilities in the back of our minds as well - some people come across as "in the wrong" until I think of similar situations that I've been in, and then it gets a little clearer. And heck. Sometimes there really isn't suck on the part of the customer, it's just a bad day and our comrades have to vent.

Old 10-26-2012, 03:10 AM
Is not a mind reader

Thank you, SMS (and Dips). That's a great link to explain.

Old 10-27-2012, 04:39 AM
I need a life

I just read that explanation, and now I realize there was some suck invisibility in a couple of my posts recently. It just made me feel worse about the situation I was posting about. But I can't remember now what they were about. Oh, well. At least I was able to get it out. The fact that I can't remember what I was upset about proves this is a great place on the 'net.

Old 01-21-2013, 07:36 PM
Den Mother

I've run into replies already today that are bordering on FTSTS that were reported.

This needs to stop.

Again, if you are not sure if what you want to say crosses that line or not, there's the PM function. Use it. It will NOT bite you - but it will send your PM to whichever moderator you choose to PM and we will get back to you as soon as we can to help you figure things out.

Old 01-21-2013, 08:32 PM
Has had too many jobs

Sometimes the suck is in how the SC sounds, body language, or something that just doesn't seem to be able to cross the interwebs. When you see a post that when you first read it seems that the 'customer' didn't seem to be in the wrong, just remember this. I've had several customers, when I was working, that sucked..not because of what they did or said..but HOW they did or said something. Which is more difficult to express in written words.

Old 02-06-2014, 04:59 PM
Is not a mind reader

This needs a bit of a bump. Please re-familiarize yourselves with the FTSTS rule. Thanks!

Old 10-15-2014, 05:57 PM
Is not a mind reader

This one needs another bump. Please re-familiarize yourselves with the FTSTS rule.

It's covered under section A, number 9. Thanks!