X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's a pirate ship on my desk

No, really, there is!

(sadly, no pics at the moment)

Last Friday, it being Talk Like A Pirate Day and all, I spent about 30 minutes of my morning constructing a pirate ship out of cardboard and notepad paper. I even wrote a spoof of the Pirates of the Caribbean song and taped it on there, with instructions that if the ship landed on your desk, you had to create a paper doll of yourself and add it to the ship's deck before sending it on.

I then set the ship on the receptionist's desk, and walked away. When the pirate ship was returned to me later in the day, it was covered in strange little dolls, stickers, feathers, and a random iron-on patch.

Sometimes I just LOVE my coworkers!
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Lucky! I wish I had cool coworkers (and desks....)!
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

*chuckles* Cool of them.

Comment

Sweet! I dressed up like a pirate and pillaged my sister's campus, impressing her classmates into my pirate crew.
        "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking." - George Patton

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Sounds like a fun group of people to work with.

Next year, pirate costumes!
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

*pouts* I wanna work with you.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
            X