This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remodeling + Stupidity = Pain

Yet another instance of people never reading signs.

There are literally DOZENS of signs hung up all over the store that say this:

"WE ARE REMODELING FOR EASIER SHOPPING. Please excuse the mess."

So, therefore, I've had to answer all manner of stupid questions.

-Why is it so dark in here?

Because half the light fixtures have been removed so the Prism crew and reset the shelf fixtures without getting zapped.

-Are you guys going out of business?

Yes, we are. That's why we're spending insane amounts of money installing new carpets, new shelves, and have an outside crew in here all day setting the new planograms

-Is this location closing?

See above, 'tard.

-Where are the desks?

There are none. As you can see, the furniture department has been condensed to a couple dozen chairs and a handful of filing cabinets. There are no more desks. YOu can order one, or buy one at the Staples across town which still has a full furniture department.

-Can you check to see if there are any out back?

NO! I dint' say they were out of stock, I said they're GONE. As in NOT GETTING ANY MORE.

-Where is [insert product of choice that is literally being moved as we speak]?

I'm sorry, sir, but we are in the process of remodeling the store. That section is being reset over there as we speak. It'll be about 20 minutes until it's done. Until then, I can't get it for you.

You don't understand? OK, how about "I don't have it right now?" Is that clearer?

NO!! It's not "out back." I just told you three times that those guys in the blue shirts who are busting their asses right now are working on that section. It'll be a while until they are done, and until then I can't get at the product you want. I'm sorry.

Actually, I can pretty much guarantee you that you do not have an emergency requirement for file fasteners. If you are that desperate, you can go to the store across town or you can wait a few more minutes until the reflow crew finishes that section and I can get at the item without disrupting them.

OK, see, in the time you just spent arguing with me about how you "don't understand" they finished. Here are your frakking file fasteners. Now fork over the money and GTFO.

-FOR THE LAST TIME! WE ARE NOT CLOSING/GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!

Yet.
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.
Working...
X