Go Back   Customers Suck! > The Heart of the Site > Brain Burps

Closed Thread

listen please
Old 10-20-2008, 07:05 AM
bank teller, thank God

Default listen please

Dear Guests:

What I have to say is important, trust me! I don't just rattle off my personal life or something as you are checking-in. What I have to say has to do with your stay! This isn't the time to not listen.

When I specifically tell you at checkin, to confirm, that you reserved a king smoking room DO NOT get up there & call me & tell me that you wanted a nonsmoking room.

The whole, "We have you in a king smoking for one night, " sentence is kind of imporant to listen to. And, since you responded with a, "Yep," I assumed this meant you knew.

I can't help but say to you, "I asked if that was correct at checkin."

Lord why!?

Love,
Your friendly front desk slave

Old 10-20-2008, 09:46 PM
Hotel Drone

*gives cookies*

I could say the same thing about people who call; No, we're not a pizza place and there's no way I can tell you which room "Eric" is in if "Eric" happens to be a kid! Sorry, but no!

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart
Closed Thread