X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you'd think youtube would check that

OK, I seriously
    :rotfl:
    when I saw this... if you haven't noticed, youtube now does scrolling ads along the bottom of videos.
    Anyway, I was watching a David Archuleta video (shut up, I actually like his singing) and the ad scrolling across the bottom started out "proof that you don't need talent or skills to win"
    I was like, ouch, that's harsh... I know that not a lot of people like him, but seriously
    then the next thing that scrolled across was "play Monopoly at McDonalds"
    it's like... oh, advertisement

seriously, you'd think that...
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

As far as mis-placed ads there is little worse you could ever do than this ever: http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/~bi... baby burn.gif
    I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Quoth Bliss View Post
      As far as mis-placed ads there is little worse you could ever do than this ever: http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/~bi... baby burn.gif
      I know its evil of me, and a sad story, but I LOL'd
      "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
      "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

guess i'm going to hell too....

Comment

LMAO!!!

Sad story, but thats a hell of a coincidence......

Comment

Many years ago, I used to watch The Dukes of Hazzard (CBS, show carried in Canada by CTV) and Dallas (CBS, show carried in Canada by CBC). Canadian law required that when a show was simultaneously broadcast on a Canadian and a U.S. channel, cable companies put the Canadian signal on both channels, so anyone tuning into the CBS channel would get the CTV signal for Dukes, then a cutover to the CBC signal for Dallas.

One day, as the cutover time approached, CTV was carrying an ad for SunApple (a soft drink that didn't last very long). The end of the ad was approaching and immediately after they said the product's catchphrase "What tastes like apple on ice?" the signal cut over, and without skipping a beat the ad on CBC announced "New adjustable mascara from Maybeline".
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

As far as insensitive humour goes I quite liked this one
              Lady, people aren't chocolates. D'you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. Dr Cox - Scrubs

Comment

Heh, the Mississauga News placed two political attack ads side by side in the last election. For candidates in the same riding.
                Otaku

Comment

Quoth Naaman View Post
                  As far as insensitive humour goes I quite liked this one
                  *Warning* has annoying "virus scan / clicking close goes to site" popups.
                  Testing
                  "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Quoth Caveat Emptor View Post
                    Not when I've been there - what browser you using?
                    Lady, people aren't chocolates. D'you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. Dr Cox - Scrubs

Comment

Quoth Caveat Emptor View Post
                      As it's part of the the "Icanhascheezburger" site, it's probably your browser, not the site.
                      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
                      X