This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• open mouth, insert foot

One day one of the MOD was walking down the aisle but the tag was stinking up out of the back of his sweater. I tell him to wait a second, and fix it saying...

Me: There it's fixed, now you don't look like a chooch
    MOD: What the heck is a chooch?!?
    Me: Umm, I'm not sure but according to my mother its not good......
    Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
    Cat: You're right. We're Nuts! This is an insane conversation....
    Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

Heh, I always like when folks (including me) try to use words that really only get used within their own circle...

Comment

I take it you're Italian. "Chooch" is how you would pronounce "ciuccio", the Italian word for "pacifier" or, if you're British, "dummy".

"Ciuccio" has become Italian slang for a fool or dummy, due to its literal definition.

Makes one wonder, though, what the Italians thought about Vin Diesel's family film "The Pacifier".
      Marvin: "Here I am, brain the size of a planet and they ask me to take you down to the bridge. Call that job satisfaction? 'Cos I don't."

Krispy Kreme puts the "ugh" back in "doughnuts".

Comment

Not exactly, Mom's side is mostly German; Dad's side is mostly Norwegian.

However all of the paternal Grandma's sisters married Itailians. Mom could have picked it up from Dad's Cousins. They used to have dinner together all the time before the kids were born....
        Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
        Cat: You're right. We're Nuts! This is an insane conversation....
        Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

Comment

In some circles, cooch is short for coocher, a slang term for female genitalia...
          Sorry.
          Life's too short to drink cheap beer

Comment

dont feel bad, my mother called her boss a Skank once

neither of them knew what it meant exactly and when they looked it up the boss was NOT happy!
            I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Working...
            X