Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Forum games

Closed Thread

Section 3 - Sparrowflight IC
Old 08-23-2011, 09:51 PM
Has had too many jobs

Default Section 3 - Sparrowflight IC

This is the IC for the side quest of section 3 to sparrowflight..please use the original Section 3 -ooc for all out of character posts. Thank you.

Old 08-24-2011, 07:09 PM
Has had too many jobs

Wolfe looks at the group. "Since everything has calmed down, maybe we should go see Amy? Maybe pick up any remaining items we might need? It's getting late, and getting dark..I suspect the town will be rolling up the sidewalks soon."

Old 08-24-2011, 07:16 PM
Ninja Quilter

Sam nods. "Yeah, that's probably a good idea."

http://quiltingmoonkin.blogspot.com/

PM me to ask about quilts.

Old 08-24-2011, 07:24 PM
Has had too many jobs

The Dwarf stands. "Then I will be going with you, Amy is my last hope to clear my name." Turning to Wolfe, he asks. "Where is Amy?"

"At the church."

Merlin laughs a booming laugh. "Should have figured." He starts heading that way.

Old 08-24-2011, 07:41 PM
Ninja Quilter

Sam shrugs and looks at the others, then follows the dwarf.

http://quiltingmoonkin.blogspot.com/

PM me to ask about quilts.

Old 08-24-2011, 07:46 PM
Has had too many jobs

Wolfe follows Sam, chuckling under his breath and shaking his head. ((Now we wait for Teh and Sarlon ))

Old 08-26-2011, 08:54 PM
feel the noise--make it real

Ananda shoves the stones she'd been playing with into her bag and nearly stumbles in her haste to follow the leaving group. It sounds as if shit was about to go down, and she wasn't about to be left.

Old 08-27-2011, 03:27 PM
12 year old WoW nazi

SArlon wakes up from her daze and looks around, "to much wine.." she thinks.

and follows the others out.

Old 08-27-2011, 06:14 PM
Has had too many jobs

You arrive to the church, where Amy indeed does recognize the Dwarf.

"Merlin?" she looks down at the burly dwarf as if confused. "Ok..I know because of our artifacts that I am taller then you, but I don't quite remember being this much taller..."

"I do not have my Axe or my Medallion lass. All of us but you have had them stolen, and our true names used to create doppelgangers of us. You are our last hope."

She steps back. "I, but..I never could best any of the lords .. except maybe Sermator. I will need your help!"

"Lass, you know I will do whatever I can..but we all have relied on our artifacts far too long. I don't think I could beat that welp." He points to the wolf by Sam's side "to be honest."

Amy nods and sighs. "Well at least we do have one advantage. Doppleganger spells require a foci, if we can find the foci for each and destroy them, our friends should return to normal." she looks at the group. "Last chance everybody..this is going to be a lot more dangerous then I thought. I can send you back if you wish. If you are going to stay..it is getting late. You should rest. Tomorrow morning, first thing, the real challenge begins."

Last edited by Mytical; 08-27-2011 at 06:20 PM.

Old 08-27-2011, 11:57 PM
feel the noise--make it real

"These aren't dragons, right?" Ananda says a bit dryly, trying to get across that this could be easier than dragons. Could be. After all, people were still dangerous, but they'd really have to work to be menaces like dragons, casual or otherwise. She needed to figure out what her gun turned into, if anything...
"I joined to cause problems, and running on only half the needed information is nothing new."