This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, sure, block all the traffic

I hate those trashcans they put right next to the drivethru.

I've seen many drivers use such a trashcan as an excuse to clean their car suddenly, halting traffic.

But this one lady takes the prize.

I went to Chick-Fil-a to get my lunch, and a lady was holding up the entire parking lot(I blame the parking lot planners for building such a confined parking lot, personally). The way it was situated was this lady was parked... PARKED, right after the drive-thru window, throwing napkins in the trash every few seconds...

Apparently she spilled her drink, and was taking 10 minutes, with napkins to clean herself off, with her car still running, blocking traffic.

I actually walked up to her and said "Hey, you know you're blocking traffic, lady!"

she just said "I would drive but I spilled my drink!"

I said "Then park and clean yourself up!"

went isnide, got my food, left, she was STILL AT IT!.

I know all about that.......a lot of people will take any opportunity to clean out their whole car to avoid the garbage bill!

Now, every once in a while, when I'm filling up, I may throw out a week's worth of empty gum packages or newspapers......but I promised when I got my new car that I wouldn't horde crap in my car. You won't see me throwing away months/years worth of garbage all at one stop at a gas station.

Here's a terrifying thought from my gas station days. Picture it: Hurricane Katrina Gas Scare, late summer 2005. Gas has reached and went over the $3.00 a gallon point. People are beyond petrified, and flock to gas stations everywhere, in fear that if they don't fill up their already 3/4 tank gas to full NOW NOW NOW NOW, that gas will go up in 5 minutes. Now imagine all gas stations, filled to the brim all day with cars, all pumps occupied. Now picture my small gas station that same way for several hours straight. Now imagine a stupid woman pulling up to a pump.....and dumping several bags of garbage into the garbages by the pumps for several minutes, while other vehicles line up and line up behind her.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
    X