This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instant messaging?

Just curious about who uses what and where. I'm kinda an IM freak whenever I'm online, heh. Which is...almost...every single night. LOL

I use AIM and Yahoo messengers. MystyGlyttyr and mysty_glyttyr respectively.

Anyone wanna ever talk, I'm friendly, I promise. So long as you let me know who you are.
    "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

I use MSN and Yahoo. If anyone wants my contact, they can PM me. I'm usually friendly, unless I'm at work, in which case I just say "I'm at work"
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I use yahoo and MSN. And I chat via IM with several CSers, whose names shall not be revealed here so that they can be spared the shame and social stigma of consorting with such a drunken degenerate.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

I'm on AOL and Windows, and sometimes Yahoo, if there's anyone on to chat with. PM me. I like IMing.
        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Hey, I enjoy the shame and social stigma of being a chick wrestler who watches cartoons and writes "I love Matt Hardy" on my notebooks. What's the worst that could happen?
          "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

I'm on AIM, and it's always up and running when I'm online. PM me if you want my screen name (yes, even on the internet, I am an introvert not a fan of posting contact info just anywhere! )
            "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

I'm on yahoo. pm me for contact info. if I'm home, it's on. And often when I'm not cause i go to work and forget to shut it off.
              They say crime doesn't pay. That must mean what I'm doing at work is illegal.

Comment

I'm game...SN can be accessed thru the AIM man on any of my posts, but for those who are inclined to relax, the SN is SLRB82584
                Running on ice is just as smart as shoving a fork in the toaster - Blas in regards to a dry pool diving team member who decided to run across a 50 mph highway following an ice storm

Comment

I'm on MSN, YIM, and AIM. I love using them all. My only stipulation is that if i say I can't talk, but I'm still online then don't talk to me. Sometimes I'm talking to someone important on IM, so I can't sign off. Many people don't get that. They think if I'm online I want everyone to IM me.

however, if I'm online-and I don't tell you otherwise- then feel free to message me.
                  Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                  Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

I use AIM and Yahoo, respectively (PM for contact info; I loves to IM!), though I'm more likely to be on AIM because I tend to forget about the Yahoo one. (I do check it regularly though so either way you're bound to get a response; just make sure you clue me in as to who you are/where you're from so I don't delete you thinking that you're a weirdo in the Not Good way)
                    ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Oh yeah.

I'm pretty boring to talk to. At least, I think so.

Just as a warning.

I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
                        Oh yeah.

I'm pretty boring to talk to. At least, I think so.

Just as a warning.

me too! Well, at any rate, I waver between utterly boring and saying completely insane things. Depending on my mood and level of sleep...
                        "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Well, I just made a new screen name that I'm rather fond of, so I'll join the club here. Feel free to drop me a line on AIM at ichmagkuchen
                          Your true character is who you are when no one is looking.
                          --Unknown

Comment

If anyone wants my details, PM me. I have reasons for not wanting to post them publicly.
                            Sometimes life is altered.
                            Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                            Uneasy with confrontation.
                            Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

I have the MSN thingy (a few), Yahoo Messenger (two) and AIM.

My main MSN and YM ones are provided here on CS.com, if you know where to look. AOHell, PM me. I have blocks on.
                              Unseen but seeing
                              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                              3rd shift needs love, too
                              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                              X