This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is NOT how you inform someone their loved one is in a hospital

My hubby has my cell right now since he had to drive 4 hours for something for the command and his cell phone met an untimely demise with a snow bank.

So, I go to lunch, I come back my CW shouts across the office (in front of customers) OH Squirrel, I have a message for you. You husband is in the hospital.
    Me: What?! Where when what is going on?
    CW: I dont know where he is.
    Me: OMG OMG *tears off into the backroom*

called hubby on my cell, his back gave out when he was running. He is ok 4 hours away and they have someone from the command driving down with another guy to bring him and his car back.

He can't turn his neck or lift his arm over his shoulder, the hospital says he is ok to leave but he is going to primary dr here tomorrow.
    You've got a real problem all right, and a banjo is the only answer! - Pinkie Pie

Wow. *hugs* to you, good thoughts and prayers to your husband and a big huge SMACK to that co worker! That is not how you tell someone something like that! You don't scream it across the room! Even if you don't know what hospital or ANY details, you pull the person aside and say "Blah called and said your husband was being taken to the hospital, you need to call them" or "Your husband called and said he's going to the hospital. You should call him". That way you know either who was taking your husband there or that husband was okay and coherent enough to call!

I'm sorry that happened to you, but I'm glad it sounds like Hubby is going to be alright!
    I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

Working...
    X