This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can has sniffles?

I've got a case of the sniffles Well, at least I think I do. I've been snorting up a fair amount of snot and my throat is very sore. I was coughing most of yesterday too.

One sweat bath later aka bed....

I still have a sore throat!

On the plus side though...

I found Bugs Bunny cartoons on Youtube! I forgot just good these could get and it makes me wonder why they don't put them on nearly as much these days
    My favourite is "Ali Baba Bunny". It's the one where Daffy finds all that treasure and gets threatened by the guard who goes "Hassan chop!"
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

"Duck Season."
    "RABBIT SEASON!"
    "Duck Season."
    "RABBIT SEASON!"
    "Rabbit season."
    "DUCK SEASON! FIRE!"

Bugs was classic.

Hope you start feeling better soon. Colds suck.

B
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
    I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

Sounds like you've got what I've got except my nose faucet doesn't seem to be stuck in the "on" position. Please tell me it goes away soon. I hate, no LOATHE being sick.
      I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Just be careful someone doesn't drop an anvil on your head.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Wow! Another sick person! Plaidman got me sick over the phone.

Nah. I think it was the SO or the teacher I student aide for. Feel better! *sends lots of electric blankets*
          "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

I love "rabbit fire!" I also love "Rabbit of Seville." I wish they had more cartoons like that these days

Thanks guys. It's mostly cleared up to a sore throat. I went out this morning...I'm planning a little herb garden. So far I have seedling forms of coriander, sweet basil, sage and parsley and I'm doing little pots of oregano, rosemary and thyme. I'm also gonna do a lavender one for the scent, dry it and use it as potpourri. Any ideas on how to go about this?
            Last edited by fireheart; 02-18-2009, 07:23 AM.
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

fireheart17, I'm glad you're feeling better.

Quoth Bandit View Post
              "Duck Season."
              "RABBIT SEASON!"
              "Duck Season."
              "RABBIT SEASON!"
              "Rabbit season."
              "DUCK SEASON! FIRE!"
              My son and my father-in-law would re-enact that scene in the car, over and over and over. Neither one of them ever got tired of it.

Good times.
              The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Working...
              X