X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Quit - Im Hired!!!!

Wow mad day!!

One of the security agencys i work with told me they were only going to offer me shifts they cant get no one to work because the job is carp....

I told them no way was i going to do such a demeaning job regularly...i have covered there before when the only person who will work there was sick on teh grounds that as long as im paid i can stick it....Was told work it or get my p45....So CYA

Called the night club round the corner and spoke to their security manager....yes they have a job for me starting this week.....turns out one of there staff had already introduced me to the security manager without telling me who she was. She wants a quick get together friday but i am starting saturday with them. (the meeting is to check my documents are in order)

SSShhhwiiiinngggg
    We are the willing, led by the unknowing, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful, we have now done so much, for so long - for so many, with so little, we can now do anything with nothing!!!

Score! Congrats! Do you get to be the guy at the velvet rope that only lets in ladies?
    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Woohoo!!
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
      X