This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hear bells...

So I'm sitting here, playing Fallout 3 and committing genocide in the D.C. Wastelands when I hear bells. Not church bells or phone ringing bells. THOSE bells! The ding-ding, ding-ding of the ice cream van. Guess which happens next:

A) I ignore it and continue my rampage
    B) Look out, get the number to the van, call them and ask to circle back or stop
    C) Bolt out the door (not bothering to close it), shoes flapping, chase it for a block and a half, chugging like the Little Engine that Couldn't

If you chose C) congrats, you win my Orange Dream Bar*!

This is a good sign! It means winter is almost over! I hope they come next week. I think I'll have a Tear Jerker cup then

*Must claim within 5 minutes. Not an actual offer. By reading any part of this you give up any rights regarding said offer. I mean non-offer. I hate typing in tiny font. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down!
    Last edited by Nurian; 02-20-2009, 10:13 PM.
    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

heheheheheh

That is a great mental image!! Thank you I needed that

Still to cold for ice cream
    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Glad to oblige

For me, it's the principle of the thing. I'm tired of winter (was tired of winter as soon as it dipped below 70 degrees here) and wanted something that reminded me of summer. Besides, I got a bit of a sweat jogging my fat for more than 5 seconds

Comment

*snicker* We DID. That was better than the muppet one I used on my friends.
        Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 02-20-2009, 10:45 PM. Reason: punctuation is our friend...
        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
        -----
        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

They play "Turkey In The Straw" around here. I don't know how common that is in the states, but the first time I heard it, I honestly thought I was going crazy for a few minutes before I could track down the sound (it was a street or so over). It was so faint but distinctive.

A moment of pure panic brought to you by Mr Goodbar. My husband thinks the idea of me gone insane to the tune of "Turkey In The Straw" is hysterical. He won't stop bugging me about that one.
          Personally, I find cleavage very helpful. In a crime-fighting sense.

Comment

Nurian, your disclaimer was amazing--do you mind if I yoink it for my sig?

Comment

By all means! Enjoy!

Comment

Slushie man?

SLUSHIE MAN!

*Races off to find the Slushie Man and get a pina colada slushie*
                Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

I want ice cream from an ice cream truck. *pout*
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Yay!

This thread made me day.
                    "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

Working...
                    X