This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so upset

So I'm a huge gnome collector.For xmas my hubby found one of a kind gnomes online.They hold battery operated candles. Anyways I was outside with the dogs and I just noticed someone has stolen them.I'm as I'm writing this.But heres the creepy thing.I live above a post office and have the yard all to myself.But lately I've been having trouble with idiots in my yard.And I just mentioned to my hubby that maybe I should move stuff closer to the house,I told him it was just a matter of time.And heres another thing.During the summer the local newspaper done a article about our "country" post office and metioned my gnomes in the yard.They are not notiable til in the yard.So heres my question what should I do about this?Should I write the newspaper about the thieves maybe to scare them a little bit.I was wondering about security lights(since my yard is dark and I was wondering about any other methods of security.

I have a motion detector light on the rig.

Doesn't help much, seeing as the dogs keep setting it off.

I've been thinking about getting one of those Deer cameras and setting it up.

Some of our stuff has been.....disappearing. I'm pretty sure it's the screaming kids next door (DO THEY NOT SLEEP?!).

*Mumbles about kids in his yard and how when he finally moves he'll be happy to be rid of them*
    Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Get a large dog with very big teeth.
      If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Well for starters I'd be querying that newspaper about their article mention of the gnomes considering they had to enter private property to see them and were'nt invited to do so.

It rather sounds as if your yard is easily confused as "the post office's yard". Is it fenced? Can you fence it? Or maybe put up notices saying "PRIVATE PROPERTY"?

Get a security camera (or a dummy lookalike) and add a notice saying "This area may be under video surveillance" (use "may" because I think it might not be legal to say it IS if it's a dummy camera).

Comment

Working...
        X