This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrific Night

I just need to ramble at someone, before I have to go to work, or I'm going to end up breaking down at the store meeting in 20 min...

My night sucked so much... didn't get to bed 'til 2am, for various reasons, one of them being our dumbass neighbors coming home at 1:45, drunk and/or high and loud... and POUNDING on our door as if there was a fire or something, then slamming their own.

As it's just me and my boyfriend at home til later today, and he's smaller than I am, I went paranoid and grabbed something for self defense (no not a gun), the portable phone, double locked the front door and locked the bedroom door too.

Then, I kept waking up pretty much every hour.

And right before my alarm went off, I had a nasty nightmare (I'm sure there's more to it than this... it's just what I got jolted out of sleep with.). You know how nightmares/dreams usually don't stick with you very well after about an hour of being awake? Generally because you wake up on your own, or wake yourself out of sleep and then (I do) fall back asleep shortly after.

Because of my alarm, I woke up right after telling my roommate that one of his kitties needed to be put to sleep because he had wounds that were beyond horrifying. One of his front legs was entirely bloody bone, he had various quarter-sized, or larger, open sores on his body, hardly any fur left, one eye, and the back quarter of his body was missing most of its flesh, so when I looked I could see his ribs, spine, lungs, and heart beating. But the cat wasn't acting any different, just his normal loud-sweet-pouncy self. I mean, this was detailed to a very high degree (thank you horror movies.. love em but it gives me a high level of imagination about this).

So now I have a mutilated cat wandering around in my brain, my roommate sobbing in the background and I have to be at work in 15 min.
    Confirmed altoholic.

Zombie Cat.

Of no Relation to Ceiling Cat or Basement Cat.

Yikes. *Shudders*
    Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

And what's worse, is I still lost it at the store meeting after our Store Manager announced that Corporate has stated that no one will be getting raises at all for the entire year, unless rescinded, because of the Recession.

So... unless I get promoted, I won't get any performance raises til Jan of next year at the earliest.

I lost it and had to leave the gathering for a few minutes to gather myself.
      Confirmed altoholic.

Comment

Working...
      X