Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I chopped off six inches of hair today...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I chopped off six inches of hair today...

Well, I didn't personally chop it off; I went to the hair place and had Janet do it. .

It's now above my shoulders for the first time in about 6 years....I love it but I know when I wash it tomorrow I'm going to be all where's my hair!!

I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

They say a change is as good as a holiday, bet it looks great
    I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

Comment

I went to my parents' house after to do laundry and my mom was out, but my dad said "What'd you do to your hair?"

I said, "What?"

He said, "It's short."

I said, "Yep."

He said, "Looks good."

Then he told me not to tell my mom that he noticed right away because she got her hair cut last week and he didn't notice right away. To be fair, she didn't chop off 6 inches.

Later he said something mean, so I told her that he noticed right away.

Comment

I love the first time you wash your hair after you get it cut. It feels so strange!

I am getting mine sheared off on my birthday in a couple weeks. I am getting it shoulder-length, which will be about 22 inches. My poor husband has quietly asked if I could braid a few strands and save them for him after it is cut. I asked is he wanted to come to the salon and he is debating whether he can stand it or not.
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
          I love the first time you wash your hair after you get it cut. It feels so strange!

I am getting mine sheared off on my birthday in a couple weeks. I am getting it shoulder-length, which will be about 22 inches. My poor husband has quietly asked if I could braid a few strands and save them for him after it is cut. I asked is he wanted to come to the salon and he is debating whether he can stand it or not.
          My mom still has the braid from my first haircut. I have pretty fine hair, but I can't believe it was ever that fine...like silk.

When I was 19 I had my hip-length hair cut to my shoulder blades. One of the women who worked at the place had told me if I ever asked her to cut off my hair she would cry. So I had the other guy do it.

I also almost passed out...

Comment

Working...
          X