X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVERY store needs this sign!

Click the linky. CLICK EET!
    "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Came here to post this.

/Leaving satisfied.
    My Pointless Links collection.

Comment

Needless to say I approve greatly

Comment

that is just brilliant.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Today's Ctrl-Alt-Del strip is custom made for this site.

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20090313

Comment

Ooh, you beat me to it. We should get this plaque made.
            "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

That's great!

But to go hand-in-hand with that one, he needs to add this little number on his counter:

It seems to me that over the years, Gord had a good sign or 2 that he put up in his shop. I'll have to find the description(s) and post that info here, as well.
              Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 03-13-2009, 03:13 PM.
              "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
              --StanFlouride

Comment

ALLHAIL THE GREAT GORD
                I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
                  ALLHAIL THE GREAT GORD
                  Yes, truly he is an inspiration to us all!

Finally found it. Here's what was once done by The Gord, Our Gord:
                  The Sign

New project. I'm hanging up a sign similiar to "Now serving #" or "# of accident free days", and it will have a spot where I hang numbers.

Only, it will say "# of days where management hasn't had to deal with an idiot."

And when I have to deal with an idiot, I'll sigh, reach over, and take down all the numbers leaving a "0".

If I'm lucky, the person who is the idiot will be so offended they will never return...
                  "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                  --StanFlouride

Comment

I love it!!! Wish I could post that up in my cubicle, but my job won't let us post anything personal.
                    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I hate that comic. Hatehatehate. Hatehate. LOOOOATHE entirely!
                      Buckley is a hack~

Anyways, yes, funny sign, but seriously...come on, could've been one, maybe TWO panels, and would've been better.
                      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                        I hate that comic. Hatehatehate. Hatehate. LOOOOATHE entirely!
                        Buckley is a hack~
                        Good thing this isn't a comic critiquing thread. ^^
                        "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

LOL I do apologize for my post...but it just frustrates me when people glorify his work, when he really does such subpar stuff.
                          By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                            Buckley is a hack~
                            Good thing he's got a good cough syrup to take care of that.
                            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

That was a bad, bad joke, and I am pleased to say I understood it.

Heh.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                              X