This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need your help!

Here's the deal: next week, most of the office will be gone to a convention. The CEO, secretary, supervisor, all the higher-ups in the company, all gone. I think the highest-ranking person here will be the awesome accountant.

So...we're planning to have a good time. We needs ideas for fun things to do during our short week of freedom! We're thinking of having some sort of event during lunch every day this week.

So far, we have 2 ideas:

1. Easter egg hunt.

2. Battle bot showdown between my Dalek and my coworker's RoboRaptor.

What else should we do? (and no, we can't have alcohol here, sorry!)
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVKnF26qFFM

Let the battle, BEGIN!!

On another note, back here in real people land, I actually have no ideas whatsoever...

sorry!
    I like things that go *bang!*

Comment

Quoth Wingates_Hellsing View Post
      Or if you don't have that made Nerf guns on hand, you could have a rubber band battle.
      Is it insanity to reason with the voices in your head or to ignore them and hope they go away on their own? - Hod from Brat-halla

"You're the nicest evil person I know" one of my managers to me

Comment

Well since my kids have beeen turning my living room into a airport...May I suggest a Paper Airplane war. Maybe a nice rousing game of pin the muzzle on the CEO (using her picture).
        My Karma ran over your dogma.

Comment

At work we bring out the kiddie toys that squirt water( but getting those boys to point the water away from the computer is a challenge. Don't they know that water and computers are enemies. grrrr!!)
          "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

If your office is an open area divided up with cubical walls, and you can get away with it, rearrange the place! Do a mirror image flip, or shift everything 90 degrees counter or clockwise, or something like that.

Another idea- Scavenger hunt! Make a list of things that can be found (though not necessarily easily) on site and hand out copies of the list.
            You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Office Tag.
              "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
              X