This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Cold

Yesterday, I was wearing a short sleeve shirt at work. One of my coworkers, who was wearing a jacket, wanted to know if I was cold. I told her I wasn't and she seemed surprised and even mentioned that it was cold in the store. Any reason why I wouldn't be cold when the store is?
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Maybe you're just warm-blooded?

I know there are times when I'm freezing, and my husband is sitting there, sweating.

We are always fighting over the thermostat.
    I turn it up, he turns it back down, then I whine that I'm cold and he tells me to put on a sweater.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Heh - I'm infamous at our place for being warm when everyone else is freezing. It's great fun!

Rapscallion

Comment

I wear coats to work in the summer. I know I look crazy, but I can't stand when the air conditioning is going wide open. I just like to be nice and cozy.

Comment

Quoth Ree View Post
          Maybe you're just warm-blooded?

I know there are times when I'm freezing, and my husband is sitting there, sweating.

We are always fighting over the thermostat.
          I turn it up, he turns it back down, then I whine that I'm cold and he tells me to put on a sweater.
          I'm cold natured myself. Just not as bad as my late grandmother, who would be cold when it would be 75 degrees outside and try to convince me I was cold.

Then she'd have a fit because I'd tell her if she was cold, she needed to wear a sweater instead of trying to get me to wear one.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I was spiking a fever last week, so I was cold....then hot....then cold...then hot.....

then I got sent home because I looked like absolute crap.

Comment

Maybe you were actully working hard, and the your coworker was not.
              Under The Moon Paranormal Research
              San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Temperature? Huh? I can't tell the difference between sixty and eighty, especially if I've been up and about for a while and my blood's movin'.
                You're not doing me a favor by eating here. I'm doing you a favor by feeding you.

Comment

At one place I worked, we noticed the tendency for meat-eaters to be warm, but vegetarians were always cold. The one guy that was some kind of macrobiotic vegan was always wearing winter parkas in August...in Texas!

YMMV
                  Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Same thing happens when you go on a diet. When your body isn't getting enough energy the heating system is the first to be shut off.
                    You're not doing me a favor by eating here. I'm doing you a favor by feeding you.

Comment

Working...
                    X