This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a twit!

I've decided to start using Twitter although I really don't see the point to it at this time.

@draggar - look me up.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

I'm on there too. I'm following Ellen. There doesn't seem to be much use to it yet, although it is new. Maybe they'll expand.

i'm sexiphatchick (original, huh?)
    Last edited by sexiphatchick; 04-07-2009, 11:12 PM.

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.

Comment

Hehehe I'm a twit too Feel free to follow me: Riversfaerie

Comment

no no, no need to qualify the title. If you think you're a twit, go with your instincts.
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth sexiphatchick View Post
          I'm on there too. I'm following Ellen. There doesn't seem to be much use to it yet, although it is new. Maybe they'll expand.
          The "expansion" and usefullness is really all in who you follow. Twitter is how I get news fast, especially NASA/JPL and other odd updates that mainstream media takes awhile to cover.

Also, there are some really cool people on there with interesting things to say.

I'm @joi_the_artist, btw
          "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

^What she said. I'm SisterLilBunny.
            Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

malmalthekiller here

Comment

Screw it, I've been meaning to get one of these, I'm ArcticChicken, as usual.
                The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
                  I've decided to start using Twitter although I really don't see the point to it at this time.

@draggar - look me up.
                  I'm on it too....i don't quite get it yet, but i'm on there. The screen name is missydelite.
                  Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

I love Twitter

@FashionLad

I'm on it all the freaking time. I have an application on my phone for twitter.
                    When will the fantasy end? When will the heaven begin?

Comment

http://devilspanties.keenspot.com/d/20090407.html

Rapscallion

Comment

Great one there Raps!

LOL and um, those that are following make sure ya post something. I thought 2 of you were spam.

*hangs head and runs off*
                        Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

Quoth Lil Bunny View Post
                          Great one there Raps!

LOL and um, those that are following make sure ya post something. I thought 2 of you were spam.

*hangs head and runs off*
                          Hmm, i'm probably one of the guilty parties here. I haven't really gotten into the swing of what twitter is. forgive me.

Comment

Quoth RedHeadPhoneGirl View Post
                            Hehehe I'm a twit too Feel free to follow me: Riversfaerie
                            Hmm, can't seem to find you on there. I added everyone else in this thread, but it can't seem to find you.

Comment

That's odd.... Well I think I started following you so maybe you can find me that way? I tried searching for myself and it didn't come up either..... so strange

ETA: I can't find ArcticChicken and Joi's comes up with like 10 different people

Comment

Working...
                              X