This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australians: your bonus

I got my economic stimulus bonus today, it's going to be spent on paying off debt and buying new glasses for myself and Mrs. Hat.

I don't think I'll be getting it

Why you may ask?

Well, for starters, I got all my tax back in my last tax return, mostly because I was under 18. Other reason? Low-income tax credit. I'm also a student, but not with Centrelink, so no Youth Allownace or anythig like that.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I don't get one, been on Newstart for the last year and a bit, no tax, no payment.
      If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

My sister has hers but I don't have mine!!

Not sure why....I'm fairly certain there should be no problem.

No one at work has received it either. Damn the world!!
        every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.... for every person I can stand being around there is and eqaul and opposite idiot....... -_- damn stupid people

Comment

Haven't got mine yet either
          If for any reason you're not satisfied with our service, I hate you.

Comment

There was an article today on AdelaideNow about the airports being filled. Someone posted about how glad they were that the shops were closed for Good Friday. Their response: "but people want to spend their $900!" Fuck you.
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Kiarna View Post
              My sister has hers but I don't have mine!!

Not sure why....I'm fairly certain there should be no problem.
              They're handing them out randomly over the next 6 weeks. One of my parents got theirs, the other one hasn't yet. We're not sure who did and didn't get it because they get their tax refunds paid into a joint account.

Comment

Working...
              X