This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever wondered???

Have you ever wondered how your suckiest customers are in their "normal" lives?
    I wondered if they get told no by their spouse if they go crazy? Also I wondered if they work and if so do they get the last customers not wanting to leave making them work longer?

I don't have to wonder. I live with an SC. My Dad. In fact the other day Taco Bell got my order wrong and my Dad told me to go back and "demand" for free stuff. I didn't of course, I just got it corrected, but still you get the idea.

He's worked many jobs over the years, and right now he works as a contractor for the BP plant near my house. He did a couple of Retail jobs when he was a teenager, but they didn't seem to have the same affect on him like they did with me.

Or he was lucky and worked in areas with little customer interaction. As far as I know he just did stocking when he was in Retail. Then he worked for the warehouses.

So in my dad's case, he's not that fun to live with. Or go and eat with, or wait in line with.....

Comment

Have you ever wondered how your suckiest customers are in their "normal" lives?
      totally pu**y whipped! Or at least my boss is. He is the biggest SC, demanding immidiate attention, always trying to haggle for extra/free stuff and when something isn't to his liking, his face gets red, the vein pops out of the forehead and he starts berading people or screaming at them.

When his girlfriend comes around it's all "Yes dear" and "Of course dear"

At which point I high tail it to the bathroom to either or
      Last edited by It shouldn't; 04-10-2009, 09:23 PM. Reason: to add quote tags

Comment

My Dad could have been considered an SC when he was made to wait longer than he though he should have been.

One instance, while I was with him, we were in a Denny's-like restaurant, and apparently nobody came by quick enough, so he stood up and shouted "Can we get some service?" loud enough for the entire restaurant to hear.

Another time, we all got up and went back to the entrance and stood there until the host came up and asked what the problem was. He said since nobody seemed to want to serve him over there, he'd try it again. They put us in another section.

Generally however, he was very casual with serving people, especially the women, whom he flirted with shamelessly.

Eric the Grey
        In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Quoth Eric the Grey View Post
          One instance, while I was with him, we were in a Denny's-like restaurant, and apparently nobody came by quick enough, so he stood up and shouted "Can we get some service?" loud enough for the entire restaurant to hear.

Eric the Grey
          In a Denny's?

Was he kidding around or asking a trick question or something?

Comment

Quoth SG15Z View Post
            I don't have to wonder. I live with an SC. My Dad.
            Same here. God help you if you don't smile enough when you wait on him, then he feels the need to comment on it. (One thing WITHOUT FAIL that turns me instantly homicidal is people telling me to "smile!" Maybe I don't fucking wanna, assholes!)

Another thing he always rags on is when the server greets our group with something like "how are you guys all doing tonight?" Then he has to get all nitpicky and point out that neither my mom nor I are "guys." (Technically speaking, no, we're not. But who the fuck is anal enough to fuss over something like that? Answer: my dad)

And people wonder why I'm as neurotic as I am.
            ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

One of the worst offenders at the craft store went to my church

Oh she was the picture of saintly goodness when she at a church activitey but she swore bloody murder when she didnt get policy broken for her or when she had to wait longer than 5 seconds. The worst was a christmas statue (made of glass) she let her 3 year old carry to the car then demanded that we replace it when it broke. My manager caved. Boy I was steamed over that one!

She avoided me though, in chuch and in the store. If she saw I was serving she wouldn't go into my line. At church she actively avoided me, which puzzled a lot of people because a lot of church woman came to see me specifically about sewing and crafts due to where I worked.
              I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Working...
              X