This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death to the next thing that sends me out in the rain

I am sick. Nothing to sever, just really sniffly from the rain. I checked my temperature it's a degree or two below normal, so since I run cold I assume that i am mostly fine.

Lately many things have me running around int the early April rain. Living in Nova Scotia Canada this causes a lot of issues. Mostly it's just that the temperature is jumping like crazy so my body is having a tough time adjusting. 15C one minute, -5 the next.

As the adage goes here. "If you don't like the weather in Nova Scotia, wait five minutes"

So anyway, between flash storms while handing in papers, a torrential downpour while I ran to do errands, freezing rain this morning while running between church and the firehall we were having breakfast, and being forced to play with a four year old in the mud this afternoon. I got a cold.

Or something. I'm all coughy, and sneezy. My throat iches and I'm grumpy.

The next thing that forces me to run around in the rain is getting flounced. So how is the early April weather treating you?

And any good sniffles advice?
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Hey, we have the same adage for Colorado! (US) A very sarcastic hooray for wonky weather patterns!
    Haikus are easy
    But sometimes they don't make sense
    Refrigerator

Comment

All's I have to say is what's this "global warming" thing I keep hearing about? I'd love some global warming right about now!

It's the middle of April and we still can't hit 50 degrees for a high consistently. Everything is brown yet, there's no flowers and no buds on any trees.

Christ, it feels like November.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
      X