This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a boyfriend

That guy I asked out a few weeks ago, as a matter of fact. We've hung out and gone out several times, and last night decided to go exclusive.

The only downside is that I'M NOT SINGLE ANYMORE! I was happy being single. Now I've got an SO. And those things require time, TLC, and the kind of caring for other people's feelings that I'm incapable of!

Nah, not really. I'm actually in a really good mood today.
    "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Aw. I hate you. <pouts>

(not reallyyay for you!)
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
      Aw. I hate you. <pouts>

(not reallyyay for you!)
      I agree with BE here... And also with the whole, Yay for you part too. So YAY and CONGO RATZ!

Comment

I shall miss my singledom... but I have someone to go to the movies with instead of going alone, and to help me pick out video games, and listen to my ramblings.

Apparently, my mindless blatherings and impossibly strange shippings mean I'm "passionate". *shrug* I thought I was just weird.
        "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Hey, why can't you be weird AND passionate?

It's always worked for me!

And I don't hate you. I hate him. Bastard. Another one off the shelves, damnit!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Hey, you had your chance Jester!

Congrats Froggie!
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
              Really? When was this? Where was I?

Still A Customer."

Comment

I'll second Jester's motion. That's one less fish.... er... frog in the sea. Darn, and she sounds like a cool one, too.

Oh, well, probably well out of my Zip code. Congrats.
                "Darling, you are a bitch. I'm joining the Navy." -Cinema Guy 4/30/2009

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                  Hey, why can't you be weird AND passionate?

It's always worked for me!

And I don't hate you. I hate him. Bastard. Another one off the shelves, damnit!
                  That amounts to it, I guess. XD

Congrats Froggie!
                  Thankies. ^^

Quoth Jester View Post
                  Really? When was this? Where was I?
                  Ah, Jester, you had me at "Hot chicks can suck too (get your mind out of the gutter!)"

Quoth Shards View Post
                  I'll second Jester's motion. That's one less fish.... er... frog in the sea. Darn, and she sounds like a cool one, too.
                  Damn cool! If you like girls who drink Scotch, laugh at horror movies, adore Star Trek, fence with their non-dominant hand, and doodle very strange couples in their spare time.

*ribbit*

Comment

Quoth HorrorFrogPrincess View Post
                    Ah, Jester, you had me at "Hot chicks can suck too (get your mind out of the gutter!)"
                    Apparently I didn't. Which is why, as I said, I now hate your new boyfriend.

If you like girls who drink Scotch, laugh at horror movies, adore Star Trek, fence with their non-dominant hand, and doodle very strange couples in their spare time.
                    I'm failing to see the flaw in any of this.

And now I hate him that much more.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Damn cool! If you like girls who drink Scotch, laugh at horror movies, adore Star Trek, fence with their non-dominant hand, and doodle very strange couples in their spare time.

*ribbit*
                      Hey, you're just like me!

Except I'm ambidextrous in most things I do.
                      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Hey, you're just like me!

Except I'm ambidextrous in most things I do.
                        I'm totally right-handed, but that hand has some carpal tunnel, so fencing with a foil is hell on it.

Now fencing with the right is hell, because that arm has like NO strength at all. Gonna have to build up some muscles.

Comment

I'm totally right-handed, but that hand has some carpal tunnel, so fencing with a foil is hell on it.

Now fencing with the right is hell, because that arm has like NO strength at all. Gonna have to build up some muscles.
                          I don't fence, but I do shoot in archery with my left hand. It appears that I am somewhat ambidextrous, though I do write with the my right hand.

I wish I had pics of me and my friends in archery class: long hair, long skirts, lethal weapons... Oh, and we were generally the best shots in any given class. I miss my 18lb left-handed bow...siiiiiigh.
                          "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

i too debate between the loveliness of being single and the benefits of having a s/o...im also kinda bad with the whole emotion handling/TLC needed for a relationship..

but good luck !

Comment

Working...
                            X