Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is so hard about spelling my name?

It's DRAGGAR

D-R-A-G-G-A-R

It's not Dragger, it's not Drigger, it's not Digger. It's Draggar.

Even people on forums that I've known for years still spell it Dragger.

Maybe I should start misspelling their names.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

I'm sorry... did you say that was spellt D-R-A-G-G-E-R... I couldn't quite hear you

sorry, it was too easy a shot to not take it
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

OK SmellyEagle.
      Quote Dalesys:

Comment

I guess I deserve that one Drager

Comment

Now children...behave...

Or, you know, keep it up! I could always use a good giggle in the mornings.

Yes, actually, scratch the earlier admonition. Carry on!

Comment

you know, locco pazzesco... this could make an interesting forum game... misspell the person above you's name (hey, you told me to carry on)

Comment

you wanna know the funny thing? You use loco, spanish for crazy to sub my name, when in reality, my s/n is italian, roughly translating to "crazy wolf" I is amused.

Comment

I would think lupo meant wolf (canis lupis) and pazzesco would be something else?
                Quote Dalesys:

Comment

People misspell my real name all the time.

It's not that hard.

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
                    I would think lupo meant wolf (canis lupis) and pazzesco would be something else?
                    lupo does mean wolf. pazzesco is roughly translated to insane or crazy. I dunno. Been a long time since my poppi talked in Italian, and my mom never really picked up the language, being raised in the states.

but put it together, with proper syntax and whatnot in Italian, and it means crazy/insane wolf. (A play on my germanic last name...)

Comment

My real last name is Polish*.

Enough said.

In ethnicity, not literally.
                      Last edited by Evil Queen; 04-15-2009, 05:04 PM. Reason: Had to clarify.
                      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I have this problem with my real first name. It is one that has a fewl common spellings, and several uncommon spellings, and though mine is the most common and the easiest, people are constantly fucking it up! It drives me nuts.

The funny part is a shortened version of my first name only has one spelling. ONE! And yet twice in my life, people have asked me how to spell THAT! (Yes, they were both idiots.)

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                        Still A Customer."

Comment

I know your name.
                          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                            I have this problem with my real first name. It is one that has a fewl common spellings, and several uncommon spellings, and though mine is the most common and the easiest, people are constantly fucking it up! It drives me nuts.

The funny part is a shortened version of my first name only has one spelling. ONE! And yet twice in my life, people have asked me how to spell THAT! (Yes, they were both idiots.)
                            My (real) first name is 2 letters and some people have messed it up...
                            Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                              I know your name.
                              I know you do. And thus you can imagine my annoyance with people misspelling it. AND you know how stupid those two people had to be to ask how to spell the shortened form of it.

And let's you and I keep my name under your hat where it belongs, okay? Thanks. Buh-bye!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                              Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                              X