X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utah Bachelor Party Help Needed/Update

Things continue to develop....oddly.

Now the bachelor party may be held in SLC....or perhaps an hour away in Ogden.

Cat's thought is that Ogden, being a college town (Weber State University), would be more the kind of place with bars that could provide a better bachelor party than, say, SLC.

So, my Utah friends, please help this fish who's about to be out of water (what else would you call a drunk in Mormonville?). I am still looking for suggestions for places to go for this bachelor party (which may be a comb9ined bachelor/bachelorette party) in both SLC and now potentially in Ogden.

I personally think it will be in SLC for a very simple reason: Cat figured that her brother J could do the driving, as he is not a big drinker. She overlooked the simple fact that, though he is not normally a big drinker, for this event he DOES want to have some fun and not be the DD. I am guessing she simply failed to ask him.

So, talk to me kids.....where shall this motley crue be going? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

I've never been out there before and dunno if this was suggested in your last post about this but is your friend able to put you in contact with one of the other guys who will be there and who knows the area/groom who would be able to give you suggestions? Other than that, the best I can think of is pool/bowling at a bar, but then again I'm not much of a partier.
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Working...
    X