This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's It!

When I get my own place there will be a rule that will be greatly enforced.

White only.

That's right, no more brown, indian or any other type of that garbage. It is by nature inferior and should not be allowed to exist. I don't care what other people say in my house/apartment it will be white only and if any of my friends or family have a problem with that, tough, they can go elsewhere.

God I am so sick of all these other kinds whether completely brown or even only partially it will not be allowed.

I don't like the smell or the taste and am so sick of making sandwiches with brown bread, which is why there will only be white bread in my house. That's right just like I said: white bread only.

But I like wheat bread.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Doesn't sound very well-bread to me
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I hear ya. I'm pretty bad with bread because I don't eat it very often and I can't make a loaf last very long because it always goes bad before I can eat the whole thing......but on the random occasion I want some toast or a sammich at my parents' house....all they have is rye and wheat. BLECH!
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I can tolerate wheat bread, but I don't prefer it. Contains too much "shrapnel"
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
            I can tolerate wheat bread, but I don't prefer it. Contains too much "shrapnel"
            I'm not crazy about wheat bread that has "shrapnel" in it (hehe, I like that); they do make wheat bread that is similar in texture (a little heavier) than white bread, without the bits and pieces in it. That's what I get.
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Buh? Isn't almost all bread wheat bread? I mean, that's what it's made out of, isn't it? Wheat flour? Colour the Canadian confused.

Comment

I was hoping at least one person would only read part of the post and call me racist.

Comment

Quoth Icelator View Post
                  I was hoping at least one person would only read part of the post and call me racist.
                  Racist.

"So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

I like sour doughs and italian myself. But a good thick rye with no 'shrapnel' in it is good for over easy eggs.

Comment

Quoth Icelator View Post
                      So you're trolling.
                      6. No Post Padding, Public Message Requests, Trolling, or Flaming Post Padding
                      <snip> Trolling: Posting of inflammatory messages with the sole purpose of generating an angry response ("trolling") is not allowed.
                      Not funny. Since the thread was made purely to troll, it's closed.
                      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
                      X