This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return of Orange Cat

In my complex there is this adorable orange cat (whom I call Occie, or O.C) that I think my dear Riley has a crush on.....Riley gets all excited when OC is out and about, poofy tail, yowling....

Just a few seconds ago, we noticed OC was about.....quite a bit away from my condo, but I decided to to open the window.....well, Riley saw OC, OC saw Riley....OC comes RUNNING to my window, a little bit if paw swiping through the screen happens, then OC wanders off.

I must find out who owns this kitty, because I think (s)he and Riley will make a lovely couple.
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Aw, that's cute.

A few weeks ago my Stripes was running betweem the kitchen and the living room windows because there was a black cat in the back yard. The other day Stripes managed to get outside and disappeared, and around 1:30 in the morning my dad got up and saw him on the porch with a little black kitty friend (don't know if it's the same cat, though; there are a few black ones around the neighborhood). I have no idea if this cat is male or female, or if s/he is a feral cat or is someone's outdoor cat. Stripes is fixed, anyway, so it doesn't really matter. I'm just glad he didn't get in any fights. (My dad opened the garage door a little bit before he went back to bed, and when he got up at 5:30 he opened the door to the garage and Stripes came running in and went straight for his food bowl; no sign of his little friend.)
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Ya, Riley is fixed and vaccinated, so if he'd handle the leash he could go out and meet dear ol' OC. Oh well..it'll be a window romance
      "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Quoth Cat View Post
        Ya, Riley is fixed and vaccinated, so if he'd handle the leash he could go out and meet dear ol' OC. Oh well..it'll be a window romance
        Romeow and Juliet?
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

SO terrible, so funny *cheers*

Comment

Working...
          X