This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I being....girly.....eeek

I bought....make up, face care and hair care products.....and I'm gonna get all made up for a wedding I'm going to on Saturday. Granted....its all neutral ('cept the nails...they are pink), but still, I'm usually just brush hair, add clips, kinda gal

Oh, and I have to actually buy a nice shirt and get a haircut tomorow.....who am I, and where did lil' hippie outdoors Cat go?

LOL...it is rather funny
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

I'm the same way, normally.

I felt rather strange when I got excited about eyeshadow a few days ago. It's okay though. I..can be both...I think!
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

-smiles- Awww you're both learning the world of GIRLY. I swear, I'm one of the biggest girly girls I know, BUT I can work a farm, fix a running toilet, change my own tire/other parts on the car, and install and air conditioner with the best of them.

It IS okay to be both the jeans and ponytail girl, and the pretty dress and makeup girl.

Comment

I'm actually a wee bit nervous about the hair cut....I'm trying to grow mine out (hacked all off 2 years ago in a typical I got dumped so cutting my hair thing) but when I get to the hairdressers, my logic goes, "Well, if I am paying $$, why don't I get my money's worth and go crazy)

And I'm rather sad, the Tibet/Nepal store I wanted to get my clothes from seems to have closed.....at least they took their website down...bummer
        "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
        "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

You know what I usually do? I'll tell the stylist about the length I want, and then let them do what they think fits my face. But then, I've got the hair and face to do that, or so all my stylists have said (they love my hair). They usually do a pretty good job, and I always leave happy

Comment

I understand the apprehension at the girly girl thing. I grew up with all brothers, so growing up, I was far from a girly girl. I kid you not, the first time I ever wore a dress was at my senior prom. I felt awkward, and since then, I still haven't gotten the hang of girly things. I can wear makeup, but it feels so weird!

Comment

Working...
            X