X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad News/Good News, Annoyance

Sad News - My Dog died on tuesday
    Good News - My Dog died on tuesday (He was 16 years old and really deterioriting, practically blind, suffering from arthritis yet still managed youth like athletecism when he saw me.) It's good because he's no longer suffering.

Annoyance: It took my dad 2 days to tell me my dog had died and on top of that, he already scattered the ashes, but he offered me his lead.

What really annoys me is that was my dog since I was 7, MY dog, mine. Did he ask me if I wanted the ashes or wanted to scatter them no, he just went ahead and did it, though I can't say I'm not surprised, a few weeks ago I was in a very dangerous situation which resulted in my flat getting forced into. What did he do, did he tell me to come home right this instant because it was so dangerous? No, he only offered for me to stay there a few nights.

I'd maybe be more understanding if i I was part of a large family (for the flat part), but I'm not, I'm his only fucking child.
    I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

*hugs muchly*

I know how you feel.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I'm sorry your dog had died but as you say, some good came of it. I'm also sorry your father cut you out of something that important.
      I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

That's really rotten of him. I'm sorry.

*offers hugs and comfort*
        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
        -----
        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

-offers hugs and chocolate- I'm sorry to hear about your dog and your dad.

Comment

*hugs*

*more hugs*
            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Well my dad came today and gave me his collar (which I'm now wearing around my wrist and will for the rest of my life) he also helped me put together a desk and attach a chain lock to my door, but, now, I doubt I'll ever speak to him much anymore.

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
                <snip> I doubt I'll ever speak to him much anymore.
                I....would probably have the same reaction. I cannot fathom doing that to my child. *offers hugs*
                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                -----
                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
                  I doubt I'll ever speak to him much anymore.
                  I realize you're hurting right now-but honestly, does he know how you feel about this? My husband didn't understand why I was upset when I didn't get so much as a card for our two-year wedding anniversary. My female friends understood, my guy friends couldn't see the big deal either. Remember "men are from mars..."(those are pretty good books by the way)
                  Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Believe me, this is only the tip of the iceberg

Threw me out just over 2 years ago, because he didn't believe me that my back was as bad as it was (which even the doctor said it was)

Not once in the 7 months I was homeless did he ever ask me to come back (infact the first thing he said when he got rid of me was give me your keys)

Even when I was at home, he said he was getting rid of the internet (due to the state of my back, the net was the only thing keeping me sane) as soon as he did, what did he do, buy a motorbike (trading in hiw old one but still) and then after I was gone, began working on redoing all the inside of the house as well as having a new roof put on.

Alright, he did help me paint and set up my desks (one the other day, one when i first moved in) and did pay for the gas for me heater (which equalled to about £10 a week) though now, he says he can't afford to get it any more (yet he still goes to the pub 3-4 nights a week)

Even when he does come for a visit, usually just to bring the gas or mail or whatever, he harps on about how i should get rid of my internet (despite me only paying half the bill, my mum pays the other half)

So, I'm not really hurting, pretty used to him being an arse, but this with my dog, was the final straw, hell, if my mums cat died, I'd be the second person to know about it, yet my dad couldn't be the same with my own dog.

Comment

Working...
                    X