This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guess what I just found out

The wife and I are in the process of moving (big, long story, that could be another thread entirely). We spent our first night here last night. The only furniture we have here so far is the bed.

Anywho...the new roomate tells us some interesting news last night. Apparently the apartment building that we're now living in is famous. As in, about a month ago the people on the 3rd floor got busted with about 600 bags of marijuana, and it was all over the local news. Greeeeeeeat.

However, since then, it's become probably one of the safest houses in the city. the cops watch the place almost 24/7, and actually come inside the building periodically and ask the tenants if they've seen anything funny going on.

I don't know whether to be scared or feel extremely safe.

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.

Chances are, the people growing/distributing the dope weren't violent anyway. Their neighbours probably *were* "safe".

I'd be more concerned if the building was known for domestic abuse or some other form of violence and those tenants were still in occupation.

Comment

True. We really like it here, so we're going to stay either way. But whoever took the apartment upstairs after those people got arrested is very loud. I could hear them late last night, it sounded like they had a parade going through their living room.

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.

Comment

Working...
      X