This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She must be an SC somewhere.....

I really havn't been posting much, due to the fact that I'm back in school now and only work one retail shift a week (no time, papers to write, arg). Today, however, this girl approached me in the caf with a standard SC attitude that made me sooooo glad that I will never have to wait on her.

Me:M
    CG: cafeteria girl

CG: Excuse me, are you in my econ class?
    M: Econ like economics? (I know, stupid response, but she mumbled econ, and I'm taking an e-chem course so I just wanted to be sure)
    CG: Uh, yeah!
    Me: no, sorry.
    CG: Are you sure? (this is where my SC alarm went off ladies and gentlemen, we're two thirds of the way through the semester, I know my schedule)
    Me: Um, I don't take economics.
    CG: ...........(stares at me blankly, turns on her heel and storms off.)
    Me: (to my friends) I guess she didn't believe me.
    Our brains are smarter than we think they am!

You look familiar! Weren't you in that one movie...?

Or...
    You look familiar, weren't you on Cops the other night?

Dude, those're horrible pick up lines, try asking for a name.
    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

I get that a lot myself.

"Didn't you used to go to (some bar I've never even heard of)?"

"Aren't you from (some place I've never been to)?"

I guess I have an evil twin running around somewhere... Oh wait, I am the evil twin.
      Sometimes life is altered.
      Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
      Uneasy with confrontation.
      Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

I'm constantly asked if I go to this church, if I grew up this place, etc. People ALWAYS think I'm someone that I'm not. That's fine by me though, because I can always blame it on 'the evil twin' if I pull something truly brilliant :evil:
        Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6

Comment

Well GAWD, my homework copying experience is now competely ruined!

Comment

On a daily basis at least two people approach me on campus swearing up and down that they know me from somewhere, but just can't place it. Sadly, 80% of the time if I place my hands over my ears and say "Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope," their eyes grow large and they say "That's it! Princess Leia!"

The other 20% it's a genuine case of recollection and I did indeed work with them or have a class with them.

Comment

Quoth FenigDurak View Post
              On a daily basis at least two people approach me on campus swearing up and down that they know me from somewhere, but just can't place it. Sadly, 80% of the time if I place my hands over my ears and say "Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope," their eyes grow large and they say "That's it! Princess Leia!"
              You're Princess Leia?
              Discourtesy Clerk, purveyor of fine hay bales, pine scented douche and stuff that's not in bins since July 2006.

Comment

Working...
              X