This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonic -- now with hedgehog

The hell that is Green Bay is getting a Sonic this summer.

That is all.

I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

I no haz Sonic. Why does Wisconsin get Sonic and New Jersey doesn't? <pout>
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

The hell that is Irv's city is supposed to be getting one too, at least according to a poster on the local newsrag's forum.

I haven't been able to confirm it from anybody else though.

We've already got something of a fast-food boom here. A&W opened up a month or so ago and a new Taco Bell is going up next to it.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

We finally got a Sonic near my house early this year. Before that, the nearest ones were quite a distance, so when the commercials for them came on, it was like they were taunting us...

Comment

I clicked this link, expecting a post about a hedgehog... I'm severely disappointed.

I've got a sonic next to my house, but the last time I ate there I got sick... I stick to the ice cream and drinks now.
          Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Quoth Fenrus View Post
            I clicked this link, expecting a post about a hedgehog... I'm severely disappointed.
            I, too, am disappointed.

Comment

OK, I lied...there are 2 in New Jersey...way down south, probably 1 1/2 - 2 hours from me. I see the commercials all the time, though.
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I've been seeing Sonic commercials for years. Problem is, that up until now...there weren't any in Pittsburgh! In fact, even now, the *nearest* one to me is about 40 miles away.
                Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth goldaries13 View Post
                  I, too, am disappointed.
                  Make that three. If you're going to say sonic i better see a hedgehog dammit
                  "It takes people like you, to make people like me" Another Night In London - Devildriver

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
                    I've been seeing Sonic commercials for years. Problem is, that up until now...there weren't any in Pittsburgh! In fact, even now, the *nearest* one to me is about 40 miles away.
                    That royally sucks.

We's haz Sonic here in Greensboro for several years now . . . 3 of 'em (lost one last year). Luckily one is just a few minutes drive from me and does a good amount of business.

The Sonic Blast with M&M's is to die for
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

still none in new england...

Comment

We're getting one, but in a city that's half an hour to 45 min away. I frequent the mall there, so it will be awesome!
                        "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

I just tried the Snicker's Blast - it's great! (And it freezes well, too, so you can save some for later.)

It was actually pretty funny. I had ordered the smaller size, but when the girl brought it out she said, "Sorry, but I accidentally made a large, is that okay?" "Um, so you're giving me extra ice cream for no extra money...and you're asking me if that's okay? Are you kidding?" She laughed, and said she had to ask, and I was really happy about the extra ice cream. I had dessert last night AND today. Woo-hoo!!
                          "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                          Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

According to the local rag, Grand Chute, Appleton, Waukesha, Oak Creek, and Greenfield should also be getting locations, along with GB maybe getting more.

We won't be getting ours til Sept./Oct. *pout*

And for all the hedgehog lovers:
                            Attached Files
                            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
                              According to the local rag, Grand Chute, Appleton, Waukesha, Oak Creek, and Greenfield should also be getting locations, along with GB maybe getting more.
                              I think it also said the franchisee was contracted to build 29 locations in eastern Wisconsin alone.

So that would probably lend credibility to the rumors of Sonic coming here too.
                              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                              X