This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• family of SC's

Last night I went to a steak house near me with a few friends. Now it's a Friday night so it's BUSY..and they had heaps of people working that night. The average wait for just the entree was about 30-45 minutes (thats what we were told when we came in). and roughly that for the mains

Anyways...as we were leaving we pass a family, now remember we had been TOLD that the waiting time is about 30-45 minutes for the entree and the same for the mains. This family, the poor waitress was standing their copping abuse from the ENTIRE family, there was the grandfather, the dad, the mother and the daughter rapughly 4 years old me thinks....they were ALL complaining and getting into her, the mum was complaining about how long it took, the dad was complaining about that too grandfather was complaining about something (I didn't hear) and the daughter! OMG this blue me out of t he water..."and I haven't even got my DRINK yet! where is my drink!!"

Poor girl I didn't envy her that night
    I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha

Now we can say that SC'edness isn't hereditary, but traditional. So every time someone treats you badly at work, blame his parents.
    No good news is good bad news

Comment

that reminds me of when i go out to eat with my grandparents. i get very embarassed. it bugs my parents too. and they tip for shit. i usually end up adding more to make up for them being cheap.

Comment

Working...
      X