This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked Out Again (for real this time)

At least the Hag is being more reasonable this time around. 6 months, which should be plenty of time to horde as much money as possible and find a place to live. I did some budgeting, and on my current salary, I should be able to afford a decent car, insurance, gas, food, rent, utilities, and still make my fencing and gym payments. And have a little to save.

If I'm adding correctly and haven't forgotten anything.

Hm... wonder if I could sweet-talk/guilt/impose on my sister after all. Is there a way to get out in the middle of a lease if you want to move into a bigger apartment on the same property?
    "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Re the lease and the changing apartments: it varies, but oftentimes it is possible. They may want a whole new lease, they may charge you a transfer fee, they may have some other restrictions, but if you are staying within the property, it may well be doable. Best thing to do is ask, keeping in mind that they could also flat out tell you to go piss up a rope.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

XD This is true. Might as well ask Sibling and Roomies if they'd consider it at least. It'd be cheaper than living alone, and I KNOW all of them.

Also, I can cook and like things clean, which could improve their standard of living.
      "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
      X