This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished my first interview..

with Enterprise. We're moving to a new area and they want to hire manager trainees. It's going to be long hours at first for a low pay rate, but depending on how quickly I can assimilate the training program, I can progress to AM pretty rapidly. Keep your fingers crossed - my second interview is scheduled for later on this week. Getting this job means a lot for my family, so wish me luck.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not even sure about the universe.
    --attributed to Albert Einstein

MamaMootz.. I'm going to warn you right now... STAY AWAY from the big E.

I have heard a lot of horror stories about their practices, and let's just say, you have no life at all.

http://www.failingenterprise.com/

Comment

I second what Sandman said. I hate like heck to rain on your parade, but better to know before so you can make an informed decision about wheter or not to work for Enterprise. Imagine how upset you would be if you went to work for them, discovered that they only planned to work you to death, never promote you, etc-and no one here said "um you may want to get the facts about Enterprise before you go to work there."

Good luck in whatever you choose tho.

http://www.failingenterprise.com/

Comment

Thanks for the heads up!

Thank you, both of you, for the link. I gotta say I wasn't too happy about the prospect of working 7AM - 6PM every day and alternating Saturdays. Or expecting me to wash cars in a business suit.

I was wondering when I'd get any time to spend with my family. OTOH, we are moving to a place where neither of us has a job and I need to find something. I will definetly read through the thread and see what's up. If worse comes to worse, I can always take this as a temporary job until I find something else - easier to find work when you're working, usually.
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not even sure about the universe.
        --attributed to Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X