X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sign we all Wish we Could Have

Seen at the local can-rebuy shop. Couldn't help but snicker
    Attached Files
    >++++++++[<+++++++++>-]<+.>>>++++[<++++++++>-]<.<++++++[<++++++>-]<+.>+++[<--->-]<..-.>>.<<---.>>.<+++[<+++>-]<++.---.---.-.>+++++[<----------->-]<.

That's awesome! But then they ones the sign is meant for would never read it anyways....
    If you are thinking to yourself, "Hmmm, should I post this?" it should probably go HERE.

Comment

That is the best sign I've ever seen.
      KAHN: I thought being smart person in Texas set her apart.

KAHN: If my girl doesn't wrestle, I'll show you who put the sue in Souphanousinphone!

Comment

I saw the same sign posted at the beauty shop my stepmom frequents.

It's awesome.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Ooh, I *love* that. But shouldn't there be an apostrophe there?

Comment

Quoth Luna
            That's awesome! But then they ones the sign is meant for would never read it anyways....

My thoughts exactly. Considering that most people can't even read the closed signs in front of their noses.
            This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

When I was little, I saw one at a restaurant that said, "Complaints to the cook may be hazardous to your health."

Another one I saw was in a used CD place, that had a drawing of a mean looking guy, with the caption, "Keep your kids in line, or I will!"
              Sometimes life is altered.
              Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
              Uneasy with confrontation.
              Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth MadMike

Another one I saw was in a used CD place, that had a drawing of a mean looking guy, with the caption, "Keep your kids in line, or I will!"
                Oh, I want one of those!
                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                My DeviantArt.

Comment

At a candy shop in Port Dalhousie, there's a sign saying "Children left unattended will be sold to the circus" Oh, how I wish it were true!

Comment

The best sign I ever saw was on a warehouse; "Guard Dogs patrol this area. Remains of trespassers will be prosecuted."
                    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                    My DeviantArt.

Comment

'Shoplifters will be taxed'. That's the best I've seen, though it was at a wholesaler.

Rapscallion

Comment

Ive seen

"We reseve the right to include a $10 RUDE tax if you are a rude bastard"

It was in a funky beatnick cafe called the Melting Pot

still makes me smile to this day
                        I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

The sign doesn't actually show up if you aren't logged in, apparently. For all the guests, the sign reads:

"Notice: prices subject to change according to customer's attitude"

My favorite is the one at a consignment store in Seattle:

"Warning: unattended children will be given an espresso and a free puppy."
                          "Boy, you sure must be in pretty bad shape. You ought to go home."
                          "They won't let me," Yossarian answered with averted eyes, and crept away.

-Joseph Heller, Catch-22

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer
                            The best sign I ever saw was on a warehouse; "Guard Dogs patrol this area. Remains of trespassers will be prosecuted."
                            In a similar vein, I once saw a sign that said "Shoplifters will be shot, survivors prosecuted"
                            - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

"Unattended children will be given an espresso and a puppy"

I giggle every time I see that sign!

Comment

Working...
                              X