This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billie Jean

Of all the songs that MJ has done, "Billie Jean" is my most favorite song. I rememmber when it came out & tracked its progress on the charts & got a HUGE thrill that it spent 7 weeks at #1 back in 1983.
    It's become the song that he's best known for. It's a song that when played at dance clubs can fill a dance floor in seconds. You can dance your ass off to this song & never get tired of it.
    I bought the 45 when it 1st came out & this is the song that made me buy the "Thriller" album. I still have my vinyl copy of the record!

I do like that song, and "Man in the Mirror."
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Earth Song.

Comment

That and "The Way You Make Me Feel" were great! I think my dad still has the vinyls for Bad and Thriller.
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I still have my portable Michael Jackson record player that played all my albums. But the albums I lost during various moves

Comment

Man in the Mirror is a favorite of mine.
            And Smooth Criminal
            "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

Quoth BethB View Post
              And Smooth Criminal
              This, also Billie Jean and Thriller.
              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

No one's mentioned Beat It? This thread has made me want to watch MJ's Number One's DVD.
                "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

Beat it, and Give in to me....
                  The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

A friend of mine used to insist that Jackson was singing, "Billie Jean is at my door..."

I remember Eddie Murphy doing his achingly funny Jackson impression.

And I remember Weird Al doing "Eat It".

Comment

Which one was it where he got into some controversy when the original video had him smashing car windows and grabbing his crotch? And which song supposedly said "kick me kike me..do me Jew me?"
                      Testing
                      "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

"Billie Jean" and "Smooth Criminal" are my favorites.

I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Quoth Caveat Emptor View Post
                          Which one was it where he got into some controversy when the original video had him smashing car windows and grabbing his crotch? And which song supposedly said "kick me kike me..do me Jew me?"
                          The video was the longer version of "Black or White".

The song was "They Don't Care About Us". The single (and later presses of the album) had the controversial words cut out.

I'm really bad at facts beyond these, but this'll help, hopefully.
                          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                          -----
                          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Smooth Criminal ( Most badass music video evar. ) ;p

Though honestly I've been trying to block MJ out for years now for obvious reasons.

Comment

Working...
                            X