This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMERGENCY!

I vaguely remember watching it as a little kid, and I still like it. The show must be over 30 years old, & it's still as good as any current drama. Plus, Randy Mantooth was soooo cute! *gush* I'm trying to find the theme for my ringtone.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

I used to love that show too. I'm a Julie London fan. I have some of her songs in my iPod.
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

I too watched that show in my younger days. Good news: it is available at Amazon. Another unexpected source of classic TV DVD's: Cracker Barrel.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

You can also watch certain shows/seasons at www.hulu.com

I watched the entire 4 seasons of Dragnet (from the 1960's) on there and I'm in the process of watching the first seasons of Perry Mason, MacGuyver, and Quantum Leap respectfully.

Comment

Oh god, I used to LOVE that show as a kid, especially the crossovers with CHiPS.
          Quote Dalesys:
          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

even though the show ended way before i came around i enjoyed watching it too, i have season one i think...or is it season two...idk, i have 2 seasons for adam 12

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
              Oh god, I used to LOVE that show as a kid, especially the crossovers with CHiPS.
              I don't remember Emergency crossing over with CHiPs (and believe me, I watched every season of BOTH shows.)

If my memory serves, it was Adam-12 that crossed over a few times as both shows were created by Jack Webb (aka Joe Friday.)
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I've been watching WKRP In Cincinnati on WGN whenever I have the chance. It's only on Sunday nights though, and I've missed it the past two weeks.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Loved the emergency room... doctors and nurses just standing around waiting for 51 to show up... no crowds, no beds in the halls, no long waits....
                  There's no such thing as a stupid question... just stupid people.

Comment

Quoth It's me View Post
                    Loved the emergency room... doctors and nurses just standing around waiting for 51 to show up... no crowds, no beds in the halls, no long waits....
                    Wouldn't it be nice to get prompt service in that emergency room rather than what we get in reality?

So far, I have Season 1 on DVD. As soon as I can, I'm planning to start collecting the other seasons that have been released.
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                      I don't remember Emergency crossing over with CHiPs (and believe me, I watched every season of BOTH shows.)

If my memory serves, it was Adam-12 that crossed over a few times as both shows were created by Jack Webb (aka Joe Friday.)
                      I swear I saw CHiPS episodes where they called the Emergency crew - or at least an extremely similar station with the same trucks. Even the "call" (*emergency tones) was the same.
                      Quote Dalesys:
                      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                        I too watched that show in my younger days. Good news: it is available at Amazon. Another unexpected source of classic TV DVD's: Cracker Barrel.
                        I get the Retro channel via our ABC station. There's EMERGENCY, Knight Rider. The Hulk, Alfred Hitchcock, Night Gallery, etc, etc.

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                          I get the Retro channel via our ABC station. There's EMERGENCY, Knight Rider, The A-Team, The Hulk, Alfred Hitchcock, Night Gallery, Kate and Aalie, etc, etc.

Comment

Netflix has some of the episodes available too. Can't remember which seasons off the top of my head.

When we were in Yosemite a few years ago, I got to get right up to Engine 51. It was stationed up there until just recently. Got lots o' pics.
                            That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

I love that show! I have all the seasons that are out on dvd. I hope they release the rest of them soon!
                              "Oh, very good....Yes, it is easy to see that nearly six years of magical education have not been wasted on you, Potter. 'Ghosts are transparent.'" Severus Snape

Comment

Working...
                              X