Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I discovered something evil at work today...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I discovered something evil at work today...

Hulu has Stargate SG-1.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Wow, and they seem to have all of them as well, not just part of the seasons. Cool.

Eric the Grey
    In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Damn you!!

I've been looking for them forEVER (since I don't have cable, I was kinda screwed when they switched over to Sci-Fi...), yet, avoiding Hulu because I'll know I'll get sucked in...

Figures.

Comment

ok I am curious about hulu.com. what do you have to pay for? How much does it download?

They have a lot of shows I would like to watch, like SG-1
        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

you dont download you watch on the web, if you want to download i think youo can through youtube but you can tag to blogs and such you just watch the episodes with eithe rlimited commercials or sometimes just one begining commercials.

Comment

Curses for Hulu being mean and only allowing americans to watch
            I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

The BBC is the same way. You can only watch it if you are in Britain.

Comment

Get HotSpot Shield. I'm in Canada and use it to watch shows on HULU.
                The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
                  Damn you!!

I've been looking for them forEVER (since I don't have cable, I was kinda screwed when they switched over to Sci-Fi...), yet, avoiding Hulu because I'll know I'll get sucked in...

Figures.

That's also why I have Blockbuster - I can get DVDs as I need them for only $18 a month. I average 3-4 DVDs a week (I send them back the day after I get them).

Quoth Elspeth View Post
                  ok I am curious about hulu.com. what do you have to pay for? How much does it download?

They have a lot of shows I would like to watch, like SG-1
                  Hulu.com is free but you have to watch commercials - I've noticed only 4-5 commercials per episodes (4-5 one commercial breaks) so it's still better than TV. You can watch in a window or full screen. As mentioned, it is for the USA only, though.

I'm an addict now. Went though 6 episodes yesterday.
                  Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Quoth neecy View Post
                    Get HotSpot Shield. I'm in Canada and use it to watch shows on HULU.
                    Thanks for that, I'm now in the progress of watching all of the Heavy Gear Episodes.

As an outsider and not really much experience with US commercials, your car commercials don't half do a lot of inviting
                    I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
                      As an outsider and not really much experience with US commercials, your car commercials don't half do a lot of inviting
                      That's because the average American is more willing to look at something that is nice and shiny and hear about how shiny it is as opposed to how good it is.
                      Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Wow, they have a lot more than I thought - they even have "The Colony" which I can't watch because it is on too late.
                        Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Working...
                        X