This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibly getting fired today

Hey. I have to be at work in just over an hour. I have been having issues with the store manager since basically he came to the store and took over as SM. Our main issues lay in the fact that he will leave me about 2 pages of tasks to do in 6 hours while working with some one that is basically useless and hard to find. He won't take in to account that while having to babysit, play manager, and also cashier that it's nearly impossible to complete to his OCD standards. So last Monday he told me that if I didnt take care of what needed to be done I was going to be written up. Unfortunately this will be the 3rd time from him. I told the useless guy to start cleaning an hour before we closed last night. Which of course he didnt finish cleaning doesnt even look like he really even started. Of course my list of stuff to get done most didnt get done either do to SC, and idiots. So for the first time in my life at the age of 30 I may be getting fired. Dont even feel like bothering to go in because I know he is at the very least going to chew me out again. I wish job market would pick up.

Why isn't useless guy getting written up? It sounds like the "manager" is out to get you......
    There's no such thing as a stupid question... just stupid people.

Comment

Keep copies of those task lists and document that your lazy CW doesn't help you get them done. Also document times you've been written up and let HR see if the bum has been as well. Good Luck!
      I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Working...
      X