This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even more terrifying things from Nunavut

Some of you may know of a site called Etsy, where people sell handmade goods. You can use a feature on it called Alchemy to list what you want made and have people offer their prices to make it for you. There is a site called Regretsy that posts some of the more... horrifying of things from Etsy.

Today, they posted this Alchemy request. When I saw the location I knew I had to post it over here.

If not for GK's posts, I would think this was a joke request, but now... now I'm not so sure. Here's the screenshot! It's very long, but definitely worth the read.

Click image for larger version

Name:	alchemy_outhouse.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.9 KB
ID:	2033168

Edited to add: I actually would like to see #11. Ahaha.
    Last edited by Taboo; 04-29-2010, 08:03 PM.

What the fuck?!?!?!!
    The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

The second I saw the word 'Nunavut' I knew there somehow had to be pants involved. Wasn't expecting some of the other things though! I wonder if he's been having an epiphi-tree from throat singing, although I guess Nunavut's a little far from Alaska for that.
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Pretty imaginative stuff!
        Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

What frightens me more is the fact that apparently 2 people had already submitted their bids (if I understand the image correctly)
          That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

There's, like, a strange yet cohesive progression through the picture descriptions that fascinates me and makes me almost want to draw it.

And then sensibility steps up and smacks me upside the head.

Yikes.
            "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
            - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Excuse me while I go over to the corner with my nifty new eye twitch. The corner without my sketchpad. After I lock up my colored pencils and throw away the key.
              Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

I adore Regretsy.
                "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

...annnnd because I am an artist I am trying to think of how those pictures would work..... and I think my brain just tried to kill itself.... I will not be able to touch a sketch pad for a week now... DAMN YOU NUNAVUT!
                  "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
                  -Red

Comment

Whatever they're on, I don't want to be within a thousand miles of it...
                    Testing
                    "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Working...
                    X