This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kind of a work issue too, but...

So I have a job now (yaaay) at a self storage place. The company states everywhere on its ads that there is a resident manager at all locations. The location I work at doesn't have a manager on site (L, the guy who's supposed to live here, doesn't want to move out of his house.) I want the apartment. Corporate wants $600 a month. (The apartment complex across the street from the site is $450 a month but won't let me bring my dog) I am willing to do maintenance, simple repairs and late-night phone answering, as well as my "real" job here.

The reasons corporate gave me as to why I can't move into the apartment include cooking (C at the other site chain smokes in her apartment), having the TV on (C keeps hers on all day) Etc.

Reasons I think corporate doesn't want any one in the apartment include they would have to repair the leak in the ceiling in the bedroom, L would have to use the (very icky, even after being scrubbed within an inch of its life) public bathroom, L couldn't use the fridge on site, L couldn't bring his dog into work, the fence around the yard would need to be fixed, etc.

I've already been told that they don't want anyone in the apartment, but should I point out the whole false advertising thing to try to get it cheaper?
    What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

Why would you want to move into such an icky place anyway? Especaly one that doesn't have it's own bathroom, and have to pay 600 bucks to boot on top fo that, and ya can't cook or watch TV? Seems like alot of stupid rules, for a very expensive place....

That being said, how exactly is the wording on the ad stating that there are resident manager at all locations?
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

There is a bathroom in the apt., but if I moved in, L couldn't/wouldn't use it.

I'll PM you the link for the website.

Also, I want out of my parent's basement.
      Last edited by Parrothead; 06-26-2010, 05:43 PM.
      What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

Comment

Working...
      X